How To Use Apple Clips with Instagram
Clips by Apple lets you take photos and make videos as well as customize them. It’s really neat and you can share your clips to Instagram and other social media platforms also.
We’ll tell you how you can share your clips to Instagram. Remember Instagram allows video length from 3 to 60 seconds.
So let’s take the leap and start sharing your Apple Clips to Instagram.
Save Your Clips
Once you’ve opened the Apple Clips application, start creating and making some amazing videos. It’s like iMovie but more compact, convenient and portable.
Now if, you’d like to save your video clip to your camera roll do the following.
- Tap on the square with the arrow pointing upward on the lower right-hand side of your screen.
- Then, tap on save video. Now the Clip you’ve taken gets saved to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Easy peasy. Couldn’t get much simpler than that. All right, so the next thing to talk about is how you can share your clips to Instagram.
Share Clips to Instagram
Now that you’ve got some good clips that are share worthy, why not put them up on Instagram? If you’re an Instagram fanatic like me, you love to share your life with pictures.
First, you’ll need to select the clip you’d like to share.
- Tap on the upper left-hand corner with the downward pointing arrow.
- Then, all the clips you’ve recorded appear at the top of your iPhone screen.
- Next, choose the one you want to post on Instagram.
- To share it, tap on the square in the bottom right with an arrow pointing upward.
- Scroll through your sharing options until you get to Instagram. When you tap on Instagram the screen opens the area where you can add text and hashtags for your Clip.
- Finally, just tap where Share’s displayed in blue text in the upper right. Your clip gets posted to your Instagram profile feed and you should see it within the Instagram application.
That’s it. You’ve successfully shared your Apple clip to your Instagram account. What’s super awesome is all this sharing between Clips and Instagram gets done directly from the Clips app.
You can now save you Clips directly to the camera application on your iPhone. This makes things easier for you to transfer them to your computer when the time comes.
You’ve also learned how to share your clips to Instagram. The best part for sharing purposes is that once you have a shareable clip, you’ll have the ability to do it right from within the Apple clip application.
So make some Clip videos and photos worth sharing with the world or just your circle of followers on Instagram. The Apple Clip application makes on the go photo and video editing simple and easy. Let your creative side go wild and start making clips and share away. Make your Instagram posts even more appealing and have fun!