Apple iOS 9: How To Forget A Wi-Fi Network On iPhone
Sometimes when an iPhone WiFi does not work in iOS 9, it could be because the password on the network has been changed and not similar to the password set on the iPhone. The best way to fix this iPhone WiFi issue on iOS 9 is to forget the Wi-Fi network and then reconnect to enter the correct password.
- How to turn OFF & ON automatic app updates on iOS 9
- How to stop apps using mobile data on iOS 9
- How to fix iOS 9 WiFi problems and issues
Another reason that iOS 9 users would want to forget a wireless network for an iPhone and iPad would be if the Apple device connects to a different WiFi networks by mistake. The good news is that there is an easy way to forget a wireless network on iOS 9. The following is a guide on how to get an iPhone or iPad to forget a Wi-Fi network.
How to get your iPhone to forget a Wi-Fi network on iOS 9:
- Turn on your iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad
- Select on “WiFi”
- Select on “Info” button that is next the wireless network that is connected to the iPhone.
- Select on “Forget This Network”