Deep down inside all people dream about finding true love and having romantic relationships that will never end. Unfortunately, not all dreams can come true. Some relationships have their end. It’s difficult to break up with someone you love, especially when you’ve spent a lot of time together and have happy memories. It’s really hard to get through the post break up period without deep scars in your heart. However, at least you have to try being strong after a break up with the help of breakup posts and captions!
It doesn’t matter how deep your heart injury is, you should let it go and set yourself free from bad thoughts and painful feelings! Encouraging quotes on break up, which come from the heart, are considered to be an effective way to forgive the person that has offended you!
What should you do with your broken heart after a bad break up? There is only one possible answer: don’t concentrate on how your relationship ended, get over it and move on! Powerful words of encouragement after a break up will heal the wounds left by a boyfriend or girlfriend. The happy break up: is it possible? Motivational sayings and quotations are presented here to make it easier for you to get through the break up!
Short Sad Quotes on Break up for Him
Have you just broken up with your girlfriend? Do you feel like your heart is being ripped out of your chest? Don’t give up! It’s not the end of your life! You still have a chance to be happy. Don’t let bad thoughts poison your life. Interesting break up quotes for guys, presented in the article, will help you to cope with the problem. Reading these short and sad quotations for him, you’ll understand that it’s important to move on:
- Let go of your mistakes and failures. You can’t do anything about the past, but you can do something about right now. – Joel Osteen
- I don’t want you back, but I would kill for the feeling of meeting you all over again. – Jessica Katoff
- I think it’s important to realize you can miss something, but not want it back. – Paulo Coelho
- How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode. – W. Somerset Maugham
- I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. You wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone. – James Dashner
- The sweetest part of being a couple is sharing your life with someone else.
But my life, evidently, had not been good enough to share. – Charlaine Harris
- What happens to people that love each other? I suppose they have whatever they have, and they are more fortunate than others. Then one of them gets the emptiness forever. – Ernest Hemingway
- What is it that makes you cry? It is only your attachments. What is it that you miss when it is lost? It is the object of your attachment. Ponder over this. – Osho
Positive and Funny Quotes to Have a Happy Break Up
Your break up may be happy! Are you surprised? Do you think that it’s impossible to be happy when somebody you love leaves you? Everything depends on your attitude towards life. Try to be a positive person who always looks on the bright side in every situation. If you still can’t do this, apply to the following funny quotes, connected with break ups:
- When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive. – Paulo Coelho
- Heartbroken? Channel your sorrow to become worthy of love. The world will be yours. – Tapan Ghosh
- I can still love an ex as a person, regardless if the breakup was bad. I would never wish anything negative on them. It takes more energy to hate them than to wish them well. – Ashley Greene
- I believe much of the pain of a breakup comes from having a life plan that you have fallen in love with. When it does not work out, you become angry that you now have to pursue a new life plan. – Karen Salmansohn
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones. – Turcois Ominek
- Some think that holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it’s letting go. – Hermann Hesse
- Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars. – Violeta Parra
- You mean more to me than life itself – but I’m suicidal. – Anonymous
- Is there a cure for a broken heart? Only time can heal your broken heart, just as time can heal his broken arms and legs. – Miss Piggy
Depressing Quotes about Breaking Up
Sometimes everything you need to be happy after a hard breaking up with somebody is to have a good cry. It’s not a joke! Your negativity goes away along with your tears. In this regard, depressing quotes that make you cry will be useful for you!
- Sometimes, I don’t know what haunts me more.. The memories of you… Or the happy person I used to be. – Ranata Suzuki
- How do you love someone and just… Walk away? Just like that. You just, go on as normal…. You get up, get dressed, go to work… How can you do that? How can you be okay with that? – Ranata Suzuki
- Goodbye..? Oh no, please. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again? – Winnie the Pooh
- You have the right to leave someone, but at least tell them why, cause what’s even more painful than being abandoned, is knowing you’re not worth an explanation. – Drake
- How do you know when it’s over? Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you. – Gunnar Ardelius
- I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong. – Haruki Murakami
- Isn’t it funny how the memories you cherish before a breakup can become your worst enemies afterwards? The thoughts you loved to think about, the memories you wanted to hold up to the light and view from every angle–it suddenly seems a lot safer to lock them in a box, far from the light of day and throw away the key. It’s not an act of bitterness. It’s an act if self-preservation. It’s not always a bad idea to stay behind the window and look out at life instead, is it? – Allyson Condie
- Time will make it worse! You’re…the other half of his soul. He’s never going to get over you. And no matter how much you hope that you will… you’ll never get over him. You’re going to wake up one day and realize what you’ve done, and you’re going to regret the time you wasted apart from him for the rest of your life. – Jamie McGuire
- When things break, it’s not the actual breaking that prevents them from getting back together again. It’s because a little piece gets lost — the two remaining ends couldn’t fit together even if they wanted to. The whole shape has changed. – David Levithan
- We ruined each other by being together. We destroyed each other’s dreams. – Kate Chisman
Inspirational Quotes to Read After a Break Up
What do people usually do after a break up? Crying the eyes out, going on binges, and cutting photos are some examples of desperate attempts to forget those happy days you’ve had together. Why not to read some inspirational quotes to move on?
- The easiest way to teach someone how to treat you is to refuse to give them more opportunities to hurt you. Walk away… – R.H. Sin
- You can only move on if you accept that it’s gone.– The Goddess Rebellion
- If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- Yes, I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. It does not call upon the sun when dark clouds have loomed over me. Let the rain come then if it must come! And let it wash away the dust that hurt my eyes! – Jocelyn Soriano
- It is better to lock up your heart with a merciless padlock, than to fall in love with someone who doesn’t know what they mean to you. – Michael Bassey Johnson
- One of the best times for figuring out who you are & what you really want out of life? Right after a break-up. – Mandy Hale
- To love someone enough to let them go, you had to let them go forever or you did not love them that much. – Diana Wynne Jones
- It can be difficult to leave a long-term relationship, even when our inner-wisdom tells us it’s time to let go. At this point, we can choose let go and endure the intense pain of leaving behind the familiar to make way for a new chapter in our life. Or we can stay and suffer a low-grade pain that slowly eats away at our heart and soul, like an emotional cancer. Until we wake up, one day and realize, we are buried so deep in the dysfunction of the relationship that we scarcely remember who we were and what we wanted and needed to be. – Jaeda DeWalt
Motivational Getting over a Break up Quotes for Her
Getting over a break up is the most difficult task for girls. Although they are considered to be more vulnerable than men, it’s not an unworkable task if you have motivational quotes in store! Find more break up quotes for her below:
- If you lost it, it’s because you’re meant to find something better. Trust, let go, and make room for what’s coming. – Mandy Hale
- When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills. – Chinese Proverb
- I will not try to convince you to love me, to respect me, to commit to me. I deserve better than that; I AM BETTER THAN THAT…Goodbye. – Steve Maraboli
- To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself or that you should think of yourself as a lesser person. It doesn’t mean that nobody will ever love you anymore. Remember that only ONE person has rejected you at the moment, and it only hurt so much because to you, that person’s opinion symbolized the opinion of the whole world, of God. – Jocelyn Soriano
- He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me. – Coco J. Ginger
- Her heart had grown so familiar to the pain of life without him, that to respond now seemed too large a pleasure she could not endure. If pain was love, then she loved fiercely. Yet knew she could not be near that boy again. – Jamie Weise
- Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change. – Shannon L. Alder
- Patience is key for getting over a breakup. That and trailing off your interaction after the breakup. – Drake
- You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down. – Mary Pickford
Deep Quotes about Break up from Songs
Each break up is the source of inspiration for talented people. Do you want to know how they cope with problems like this? Deep quotes about break up from songs are exactly what you need!
- I’ve been waiting on you, just to say something real. There’s a light on the road and I think you know. Morning has come and I have to go. I don’t know why, I don’t know why, we need to break so hard. I don’t know why we break so hard. – RHODES & Birdy, Let It All Go
- You call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest. – Taylor Swift, All Too Well
- I can’t breathe without you, but I have to. – Taylor Swift, Breathe
- When you’re gone, the pieces of my heart are missin’ you. – Avril Lavigne, When You’re Gone
- But if you loved me, why’d you leave me? Take my body. Take my body. All I want is, and all I need is, to find somebody. I’ll find somebody like you. – Kodaline, All I Want
- It’s really over, you made your stand. You got me crying, as was your plan. But when my loneliness is through, I’m gonna find another you. – John Mayer, I’m Gonna Find Another You
- Just gonna stand there and watch me burn? That’s alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry? That’s alright because I love the way you lie. – Eminem feat. Rihanna, Love The Way You Lie
- It must have been love, but it’s over now. It must have been good, but I lost it somehow. It must have been love, but it’s over now. From the moment we touched till the time had run out. – Roxette, It Must Have Been Love
Mean Breakup Quotes That Will Help You to Move On
Do you think that you can’t move on after the break? You’re definitely wrong! You’re lucky to find interesting ideas of a bit mean quotes on break ups that will help you to move on!
- I’ve come to realize that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I have nothing else to offer but myself.
- Lots of things can be fixed. Things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed, because they should not be fixed. You’re aboard a ship setting sail, and the other person has joined the inland circus, or is boarding a different ship, and you just can’t be with each other anymore. Because you shouldn’t be. – C. JoyBell C.
- Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier. – Katerina Stoykova-Klemer
- The quickest way to rectify that mistake (choosing the wrong person) is by learning from that, moving on, and choosing much more wisely in the future. – Greg Behrendt
- Don’t waste moments waiting and wondering. Don’t throw away your time dreaming of someone that doesn’t want you. No one is that amazing, certainly not the one who would pass you up. – Donna Lynn Hope
- As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them – actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can’t give up because if you give up, you’ll never find your soulmate. You’ll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. – Steve Maraboli
- When someone you love says goodbye you can stare long and hard at the door they closed and forget to see all the doors God has open in front of you. – Shannon L. Alder