You may have signed up for a Tinder Plus account which gives you more options like up to five super likes per day. Along with a couple other of the most requested user features. Perhaps you’ve decided to cancel or delete your tinder account or you’ve found your special someone. Now you’ve got to cancel your Tinder Plus subscription.
So, it’s very easy to sign up for Tinder Plus right from the Tinder application on your mobile device. All you do is tap the Tinder Plus symbol in the upper left on your mobile display and select get Tinder plus. Well canceling your subscription isn’t quite as straightforward.
Let’s take a look at how you can cancel your Tinder Plus subscription from iOS and Android.
Cancel Tinder Plus on Android
Android makes it a bit simple to cancel your Tinder Plus subscription right from your device. You can do it directly from your Android smartphone or device. All you have to do is;
- Open the Google Play application on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Type Tinder in the Google store search. When Tinder appears, tap on it.
- Next, select cancel or unsubscribe and confirm your choice.
If that doesn’t work then, try this;
- Go to the Google Play application from your Android device.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the left-hand side of the Google Play search bar.
- Scroll down to Account and select it.
- Then, select subscriptions and locate your Tinder subscription to cancel it.
That’s it. Now you’ll be able to use your Tinder Plus subscription until the dates you’ve paid for it expire. After that, you shouldn’t get billed any further.
Cancel Tinder Plus on iOS
You were not able to cancel a Tinder Plus subscription from your iPhone, iPad or iPod but now it’s an available option. Just head to the Apple App Store on your iOS device.
- In the Apple App Store scroll to the bottom of the apps page.
- Next tap on your Apple id and sign in if needed.
- Then, scroll down to your subscriptions and select manage.
- Now tap on Tinder from the list and choose to unsubscribe or move the slider for auto renewal to the off position.
You should see the end date of your subscription displayed on your screen if you’ve already chosen to end your subscription to Tinder Plus previously.
If you’d prefer to cancel your Tinder Plus subscription from your iTunes application, that’s another way to handle things. Here’s how you’ll do it;
- Open your iTunes application from your computer.
- Click on the account in the upper portion of your display. Then, sign in to your Apple account.
- When your account page is displayed scroll to the bottom where it says settings. Select manage subscriptions at the end of the list.
- Click on Tinder and select unsubscribe then, done.
Now your Tinder Plus subscription shall end once the pay period is up.
Now you can Turn off the Tinder Plus auto renewal option from both your Android and iOS devices. Also, you’re aware of all the ways it can get done. So, go ahead and cancel away. Why pay for a service you no longer need or want? Get rid of the extra payments you don’t need to make and save those dollars for something else.