100 Captions for Mirror Selfies
Is your hair looking just right today? Are you hoping to capture the perfect ensemble? Do you want to capture this moment before your girl’s night out? Whatever your motive, mirror selfies are a super-popular way for everyone to show off when they’re looking good. But it’s not good enough to just snap a killer pose and post to Instagram or snap your friends. You need the perfect selfie quote to express exactly how sassy, energized, and just plain good you feel tonight!
- But first…let me take a selfie.
- Best. Selfie. Ever.
- Selfie life.
- Selfie Sunday.
- Morning time is selfie time!
- Selfies forever!
- I just happened to be passing a mirror so…
- Is there ever a bad time for a selfie?
- Warning: you might fall in love with me.
- Will you be my date?
- I wish you were here.
- Wish you were here?
- What do you think of the view?
- Life is the flower, love is the honey!
- By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- I’ve only been in love with a beer and a mirror.
- Morning boys!
- Objects in mirror are cuter than they appear.
- Is this what paradise looks like?
- Love at first sight.
- Life is the place where love lives.
- You smile, I smile…that’s how it works.
- Smiles are beautiful.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- We all shine on.
- Silly girls make the best friends.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Keep your best wishes close to your heart and watch what happens.
- A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
- Let’s dance in the sun!
- A flower blossoms for its own joy.
- Wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
- You don’t know me.
- Don’t hate.
- No approval necessary.
- Rock star.
- My time is now.
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
- Be yourself; there’s no one better.
- What matters most is how you see yourself.
- Sassy, classy, bad-assy.
- Me, my selfie, and I.
- This is NOT a phase.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Accept who you are; and revel in it.
- Our only limitations are those we set on ourselves.
- Never dull your shine for somebody else.
- Getting my pose on.
- I’ll just stay here forever.
- There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.
- Ready in 30-minutes or less!
- Victory pose!
- Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Nobody’s perfect…but I’m close.
- There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.
- I may be bad, but I’m perfectly good at it.
- Under construction.
- I never put my glasses on when looking in the mirror.
- I just woke up like this…and showered and put on a pound of makeup.
- A selfie a day keeps the friends away.
- Mirrors can’t talk. Lucky for me, they can’t laugh either.
- There’s no room for demons when you’re self-possessed.
- There’s no law that says you have to be dissatisfied or disappointed with who you are.
- Does this selfie make me look fat?
- People are looking at me funny.
- Girls be like, I love my hair in this pic.
- Sending my selfie to NASA, because I am a star!
- Maybe I am born with it.
- Under construction.
- Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s an Instagram filter.
- When life throws you curves; flaunt them.
- Hey, check out this cool mirror!
- Be a badass with a good ass!
- Mirror, mirror on the wall.
- Mirrors tell you the truth.
- Who’s the fairest?
- Mirror: “You look cute today.” Camera: “LOL, no.”
- That person in the mirror is your only competition.
- Dear camera, why can’t you treat me as well as the mirror does?
- Mirrors show us what we look like, not who we are.
- Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
- The mirror reflects my light.
- Life is like a mirror – we get the best results when we smile.
- I love mirrors because they love me.
- The mirror is the worst judge of true beauty.
- Damn this mirror, that’s not what I look like in my head.
- Mirror, mirror, here I stand. Who is the fairest in the land?
- Who’s that good looking person in the mirror?Oh wait, it’s just me.
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every day and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Toko Ono
- “I love looking in the mirror and feeling good about what I see.” – Heather Morris
- “Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in the mirror.” – Khalil Gibran
- “The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you.” – Rumi
- “A girl should be two things – classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
- “What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” –
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” –
Now you just need to figure out what to wear! Want some funny captions? Try these!