How Do You Change Eye Color Using PicsArt?
If you’ve been wondering how you would look with a different eye color, PicsArt lets you use its tools to find out. Not only that, it can follow up any creative or artistic idea that may cross your mind with its state-of-the-art tools and filters.
In this article, we’ll explain how to change eye color of an image in PicsArt, as well as how to make other corrections to your face.
Changing Eye Color in PicsArt
Changing your eye color on the photos is not complicated, but you do need to know where to find all the necessary tools. Here’s how to do it:
- Download PicsArt photo editor on your iOS, Android, or Windows.
- Open the photo and press the “Draw” option.
- Go to the “Layers” option and switch from “Normal” to “Overlay.”
- Now that you have a new layer, you can tap “Brush” and choose a new eye color.
There’s another option that takes more time, but it works equally well:
- Open the photo.
- Add a red square to the photo and put it over the eye.
- Find the “Shape Crop” option and make the red square rounded.
- Copy it and make two small circles over each eye.
- Find the “Blend” option and click “Overlay.”
- Now choose the color you like, and your eyes will look different.
Prism Photo Effect in PicsArt
PicsArt created a tool that will accentuate your eyes, and it will take you less than one minute to do it. The Prism effect gives your eyes depth, clarity, and a bit of glitter to make them look sparkly. If you’re interested, here’s how to use it:
- Open PicsArt photo editor on your device.
- Upload your image and tap “Effects,” then tap “Corrections” and “Prism.”
- Bring the cursor over the eye and adjust its size. Click on “Eraser” to smooth the edges where necessary.
- Tap “Confirm.”
- With sliders, you can change the hue and saturation levels, if necessary.
- Click on the eye-shaped icon with the “+” sign in the screen’s upper part.
- Repeat the whole process on the other eye.
- Save your design.
Double Exposure Effect in PicsArt
Another way to make your feed stand out is to feature more double exposure photos and play with all the different techniques this feature offers. With PicsArt tools’ help, you can choose two or three pictures and layer them to get the best outcome.
There are many to take photos so that you can use them to create this kind of effect. Remember to take photos with the same background but with a central object that has moved. Sometimes, you can overlay two different images for a different kind of effect.
If you want to try to make a double exposure in PicsArt, this is the way to go:
- Open the app and click on the “+” to add a new photo.
- Now that you have the first photo, you need a second one. Choose “Add a photo,” and when the image appears, make sure you make it bigger so that it can overlap the first one.
- Play with opacity to see what you want to emphasize in your picture.
- Adjust blending options for both photos. Click on the “Blend” option and select between dark or light mode.
- Once you have everything right, click “Apply.”
Blur the Background in PicsArt
Photos with a blurred background always look very professional and emanate a specific feeling. If you’re not a professional with expensive equipment, PicsArt gives you the chance to enhance your photos, to make them blurry and mystical looking.
- Upload a photo and apply the Blur effect.
- Zoom in to get close to the photo’s subject and use “Erase” to clear up the part of the image where you don’t want anything blurred.
- Select the area you want to focus on and revert to the blur effect.
- Apply changes.
Change the Photo’s Background
Everyone has a great photo that has a background we would like to change. While it might seem like a job for a professional designer, PicsArt makes it incredibly easy and intuitive. One of the best tools to change photo backgrounds is its “Change and Remove Background” tool.
Once you remove your old background, it’s time to find a better one. The PicsArt library offers many interesting wallpapers and effects to make them blend in with your photo. Here’s some tips on how to make your new background photos more fun:
- Add intense and statement colors.
- Experiment with patterns and textures.
- Combine stickers and effects.
- Spice it up with humor.
- Add typography.
Keep on Creating
Taking all this into consideration, PicsArt is a powerful editing tool. It allows you to create elaborate designs as fast as basic ones. That’s why it has more than 150 million active users worldwide.
Now that you’ve learned how to change your eye color in PicsArt and use some of the best tools the platform can offer, you’re ready to explore it for yourself. Which one of these tool options would you use first? Have you tried some of these tools?
Let us know in the comments section below!