How To Clear App Data On Motorola Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force
If you are using the new Motorola Moto Z2 series , it’s a good idea to learn how you can wipe off app data on your device. the most effective method of fixing software issues and bugs on your Motorola Moto Z2 series is to complete a factory reset alternatively you can clear cache wipe. I will advise that you always carry out the later before the former.
If the issue continues after clearing app cache, you can now now factory reset your Motorola Moto Z2 series. If you are experiencing glitches and app freezing on your Motorola Moto Z2 series, its best clear the app cache and see if that solves the issue. Follow the guide below to learn how you can clear app data on your Motorola Moto Z2 series.
Clearing Cache on the Motorola Moto Z2
If you are noticing this problem on a particular app on your Motorola Moto Z2 series , it’s advisable to wipe the cache for commonly used apps. Follow the tips below to know how to this on your Motorola Moto Z2 series.
- Power on your Motorola Moto Z2
- Locate Settings, click on it and tap App Manager
- Tap on the app for which you’d like to clear the cache
- Once the app has been selected, locate the info on the screen
- Tap on Clear cache
- If you will like to clear all app cached data, locate Settings, click on it and then click on Storage.
- Tap on Cached Data to clear all
If you to keep your information and preferences for app and games on your Motorola Moto Z2 series, then you should not tap on Clear Data..
Other Possible Solutions
If the issue continues after clearing the app cache on your Motorola Moto Z2 series, The next thing you should do is to uninstall the particular app and then reboot your device. It’s important to let you know that you should make sure you backup all your important files before carrying out this process on your Motorola Moto Z2 series. If the issue still continues after rebooting your Motorola Moto Z2 series, then I will suggest that you perform a system cache wipe which is also called clearing the cache partition of your Motorola Moto Z2 series.
Clearing the System Cache on the Motorola Moto Z2
- Power off your Motorola Moto
- Boot to recovery mode by simultaneously pressing and holding the following buttons: Power, Home and Volume Down
- When the boot screen appears you can let go
- Navigate using the Volume Up and Down buttons and select Wipe Cache Partition using the Power button
- Confirm your selection
- Reboot your device when the process is finished