The owners of the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus they have good reasons as to why they do not want to keep the Internet surfing history. The reasons can be personal and also others may just want clear for no apparent reason. All these are valid, but they do not know how to do so.
How to Clear Google Chrome History on Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus have an inbuilt android browser and you may want to download the Google chrome which almost everybody with a Smartphone does. To delete browsing history from the chrome you have to;
- Find a three dotted icon on the screen
- Tap on “history”
- Select “Clear Browsing data”
- Pick the data that you want to eliminate and this can be done one by one of the sites that you searched recently.
How to clear Browser History on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Turn on the Galaxy S8
- Find the Android browser
- Find the three dotted sign and a menu will pop up
- Browse for the settings
- Scroll down for the “Delete personal data” showing a list of your internet browsing history
- Select from the various options that you want to get rid of namely; cache, cookies, browsing history, auto fill, and password information.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to clear history on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.