Pairing your car with your LG V30 is a very useful tool available for users. An array of vehicles like the Mercedes Benz, Audi, BMW, Tesla, Volkswagen, Mazda, Nissan Ford, GM, Toyota and Volvo, all offer Bluetooth connection. The following steps will guide you on how to connect your LG V30 to your Car via Bluetooth.
Connecting the LG V30 To Car:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Then, proceed to the home screen and press the app icon.
- Select Settings > Networks
- Click on the Bluetooth switch
- SCAN for Devices
- You should see your Car’s bluetooth device as an option to pair with. If not, be sure that “Discoverable” is turned on your LG V30. You may also need to check that your car’s bluetooth is turned on (locate the Settings > Connection > Bluetooth on your car’s main console).
- PAIR when prompted (if a passcode is asked and you don’t have one, the standard default is 0000)
Voila! You are now able to take cellular calls, play your music library, listen to voicemails all through your car’s speaker system.