The third most populous city in the Lone Star State is one of the most interesting places on the planet. Nature lovers, history buffs, sports fans, adrenaline junkies, and many others can find what they’re looking for in the America’s City.
If you’re visiting Dallas, make sure to snap some eye-catching photos. We will help you come up with the perfect captions.
Dallas Arboretum Captions
Dallas has a beautiful and big arboretum. It is located on the east shore of the White Rock Lake in the north-eastern portion of the city. The Dallas Arboretum occupies 66 acres and offers a stunning view of the Big-D’s downtown skyline. It was opened in 1938 and has been expanded several times since. You can find the Dallas Arboretum on the National Register of Historic Places.
The atmosphere at the Arboretum is calm and peaceful, a far cry from the hustle and the bustle of the city. If you decide to go, you should treat your followers and fans to a couple of scenic pictures or selfies. As for the captions, they should be nature-themed. Here are our suggestions:
- “Check out the stunning DeGolyer Home. Greetings from the magnificent Dallas Arboretum.”
- “We’re out on a picnic in the Dallas Arboretum with kids. I fell in love with the tiered fountains here at A Woman’s Garden.”
- “Here at the most romantic place in all of Dallas with my sweetie. Hugs and kisses, friends!”
Bonnie and Clyde Captions
America’s most infamous gangster couple, Bonnie and Clyde, grew up and gained notoriety in the Dallas area. If you’re a history buff, you should, by all means, take this three-hour tour. The tour starts at the Clyde’s childhood home. The second stop is the café where Bonnie worked when the couple met. The tour then takes you to all important hideouts and sites they robbed over the years, ending at the place where the infamous couple got killed in a gunfight with the police.
The atmosphere and the vibe of this brief tour is intense and larger than life. If you’ll be snapping selfies and landscape photos, mushy captions are out of the question. You’ll need some tough captions that show all your grit. We asked our moonshine suppliers with Tommy guns and Fedoras for suggestions. Here’s what they came up with:
- “Here’s the place where Bonnie and Clyde went out in a blaze of glory!”
- “If they wouldn’t rob a bank with you and cover your back in a gunfight, they don’t deserve you!”
- “Be my Bonnie and I’ll be your Clyde! What do you say, baby?”
Dallas Cowboys Captions
If you’re a football fan, a trip to Dallas can never be complete without a visit to the Dallas Cowboys stadium. One of NFL’s most famous teams rose to prominence in the 1970s and has maintained a reputation of one of the toughest teams ever since. The Cowboys’ stadium, now called AT&T Stadium, is an engineering marvel with a retractable roof and the ability to house up to 100,000 spectators.
Everything about and around the stadium reflects the Dallas Cowboys’ champion heritage and reputation. The venue is huge and awe-inspiring. If you decide to pay it a visit, make sure to post a photo or two to Instagram. Captions on your photos should match the grandeur of the venue.
- “That’s the biggest HDTV screen in the world right there, folks!”
- “A selfie at the stadium of one of the most successful football teams ever is an absolute must.”
- “Go Cowboys!”
- “We want another Superbowl; the XXVIII was such a long time ago!”
Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park Captions
Adrenaline junkies can try to get their fix at the Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park. This unique amusement park is designed to test the limits of even the most avid rollercoaster fans. The main attractions include a 7 stories tall bungee jump and the Texas Blastoff that will shoot you into the air at 70mph. The Skyscraper, one of the latest additions to the attractions roster, lets you experience 4 Gs of force.
The captions on your photos, if you take them before you faint, should match the level of excitement and joy you experienced on the park’s rides. There’s no place for modesty and shyness here. However, be careful not to step over the line with language. Here are some suggestions for your captions:
- “4Gs! Once you’ve felt that kind of force, you’ll never see the world with the same eyes.”
- “Had a blast on the Texas Blastoff! What a crazy, crazy ride!”
- “A 16-story drop… I almost lost it. I don’t care, I wanna do it again!”
Reunion Tower Captions
The Reunion Tower is one of the most recognizable landmarks of Dallas. It is 561 feet tall and ranks as the 15th tallest building in the city. The observation platform offers a 360-degree view of the surrounding area and has a fantastic restaurant, as well. You can see pretty much the entire Dallas from there.
Since it’s located around 500 feet above the ground, the Reunion tower might not be the best idea for people who are scared of heights. The captions on the photos here should echo the tower’s size and the stunning view of the city below. Here are some suggestions:
- “If I had to describe the Reunion Tower experience in two words, I’d go with scary and mesmerizing.”
- “Dallas looks beautiful from up here. If you ever get a chance, make sure to visit the tower.”
- “360-degree views and food prepared by Wolfgang Puck. All that more than 500 feet above the ground. Can any city beat that? I’m taking bets.”
Frontiers of Flight Museum Captions
Fans of aviation bound for Dallas, Texas, rejoice! Dallas has one of the best aviation museums in the country – the Frontiers of Flight Museum. It has 13 galleries that encompass the history of aviation from the Wright brothers to modern times. The two perhaps most important items in the museum’s collection are the replica of the Wright Flyer and an actual pod of an Apollo rocket.
Aviation fans, this is the perfect place to let your inner geek out and enjoy to the maximum. As for the captions on the photos, express all your excitement and don’t worry too much about conventions. However, you should avoid profanity and offensive language. Here are some captions suggestions for your visit to the Frontiers of Flight Museum:
- “The Apollo pod! I feel like I’m already on the moon!”
- “Check out the Wright Brothers Flyer! That bad boy flew for four miles at Kill Devil Hills.”
- “Feast your eyes on this F-16B, boys and girls. Still looks as menacing as it did when it flew.”
On the Road Again
If you’re looking for your next destination and your traveling bone is intact, hop over to Dallas, TX. Make sure to take some good photos and enrich them with equally good captions when uploading them to your Instagram profile.
Have you been to Dallas before? What would you recommend that’s not on the list? Do you have a cool idea for a Dallas-themed caption? Share your suggestions in the comments below.