Deleting apps is a great way to free up space on your LG V30. It makes extra room for important data like videos, photos, messages and other essential files. It can also help maintain the health of your smartphone because it will remove faulty apps that can negatively affect the performance of the LG V30.
Another benefit of deleting apps is that it alleviates unwanted strain on the hardware, making the LG V30 more responsive and processes applications and tasks faster. It can also extend the battery life of your phone by removing apps that run on the background of your phone and draining a lot of the charge on the battery. The steps provided below will guide you through a step-by-step process on how to delete apps on the LG V30.
How to delete apps on a LG V30:
- First, make sure that your LG V30 is turned on.
- Near the bottom of the home page, press on Apps.
- Look for the app that you want to delete, then press and hold the app. Once that app has been selected, a grid of icons will shrink and a bar of options should show up at the top of the display.
- Place it over to the Uninstall button at the top and release.
- Press Uninstall to confirm and remove the app.