How to Delete Your Facebook Page
With only an email address, or a phone number, and some other personal information, it is easy to sign-up for a free account on Facebook. It’s popularity has only grown since it was introduced in 2005. And with over a billion active monthly users, it is indeed the most famous social media site of all time. But what if the fantasy has worn off and you want to try something else? Or you might just have too many pages? Maybe all you want is a break from the mass influx of news, celebrity gossip, and friend drama. Whatever the reason may be, it couldn’t be simpler to delete a page on Facebook, whether it be public profile, private profile, a fan page, or business page.
Deleting Your Facebook Page
- First log in with either your email and password or phone number and password. This will automatically bring you to your newsfeed.
- Next locate the desired page to be deleted. Pages can be varied in their topic, such as entertainment, literature, politics etc.
- At the top of the page is a white bar with several different text options, like Messages, Notifications, and Publishing Tools. To the right of those options are two other options, Settings and Help. Select Settings.
- Selecting Settings will take you to another long list of various and different options and choices. At the very bottom of the page, on the right hand side, is the Remove Page- Delete your Page option.
- Click on the Edit option next to it and then you will be given yet another choice. It will display the words “Permanently Delete (insert page name). Choosing this will provide one final prompt. Facebook will ask you if you want to Delete Page Permanently?
- Select the Delete button and the page will be immediately and permanently deleted from Facebook.
Now it’s gone forever, hope you didn’t change your mind!