How To Delete Internet Browser History On Galaxy S9
For those who want their browsing history to become private, we show you how. For Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus owners, we present to you a guide to share with you how to get rid of the internet browsing history on your device. Take note that this can also be performed on other smartphones as well, but this specific guide is focused on both the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
How To Delete Internet Browser History On Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Open your Internet browser
- Press the menu button which you can see at the top right corner of the window
- When you see the popup menu, Press the Settings button
- Look for the Privacy option and Tap it
- Press the “Delete Personal Data” button
- You will be able to view your most recent browser history
- Choose between the varied options available
- Press the on-screen buttons to delete your browser history
All browser history will now be wiped out. Take note however that this will only get rid of your browser history for your default web browser on the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
Deleting Google Chrome history
Your Google Chrome app found on your device has its own history. This must be deleted from within the Google Chrome app.
You can follow the steps below to help you delete Google Chrome history on your Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus.
- Press on your Google Chrome and tap on the Menu button that you can see in the top right
- Press the History button found on the popup menu
- When you get to the next page Press on the “Clear Browsing Data” button
- Many different options will appear for deleting your Google Chrome browser history
With regards to Google Chrome, you will be able to delete history from the last 24 hours, the last week, or for any specific time frame. This can be of great use if one wants to delete specific pages in your history but not all of what is there.