- Launch Google Chrome and look for the menu bar in the upper right corner. It’s represented by three vertical lines. Tap on it.
- Next, choose ‘Settings.’ You should now see the ‘Settings’ display in a new tab. Sometimes, depending on your configuration, a new window will open instead.
- Find ‘Privacy and security’ and select ‘Site Settings.’
- Right now, you’ll see it’s allowed. To change the settings, you must click on it.
- Open Google Chrome and tap on the three vertical lines.
- Next, click on ‘Settings.’
- Under ‘Privacy and security,’ hit ‘Site Settings.’
- Below the disable button, you’ll see ‘Block’ and ‘Allow.’
- Launch Safari.
- Open the menu, and click ‘Preferences.’
- Look for ‘Security’ and hit it.
- Click on ‘Settings’ and scroll down until you see ‘Safari.’ Tap on it.
- Next, in ‘Safari,’ scroll to ‘Advanced’ and hit it.
- Toggle the button to turn it off.