In this article, we’ll show you the steps on how to fix your Essential PH1 audio problem. Essential’s PH1 is packed with great features. However, users have reported auditory issues in its audio when making/ receiving calls, where both the caller and receiver are unable to hear the other person properly. Here are some some tips and tricks on how to try and troubleshoot the audio problem on your Essential PH1.
Essential PH1 Audio Not Working Fix Suggestions
- Switch off your Essential PH1, remove the SIM card for a few seconds, then put the sim card back and turn the smartphone back on again
- Try cleaning your Essential PH1’s microphone using a compressed air can. Dirt, dust and debris could be stuck in your microphone, resulting to muffled audio.
- Turn off Bluetooth temporarily on your device. In some cases, audio problems can be caused by your smartphone being connected to external Bluetooth devices.
- Try wiping your Essential PH1’s cache. Refer to this guide on how to wipe the Essential PH1 cache.
- Put your Essential PH1 into Recovery Mode.
The suggestions listed above are easy and fast possible solutions to the Essential PH1’s audio problem. Make sure to try them to the best of your abilities, since it may save you a trip to the store and repair costs. Sometimes these audio problems are osimpler than they appear. Make sure to check if your phone is still under warranty, in case it could still cover repair or replacement options.