Food Captions – For the Foodie Social Media Experts
Many people will tell you that posting pics of your food on Instagram is annoying and overdone, but who cares what they think? Every foody should be able to express their love for delicious meals through social media.
If you’re among them, you already know the importance of making a high-quality photo of your food that others like you will double-tap on as soon as they see it. It’s not just about letting people know what you’re eating, it’s about collecting memories of your favorite meals.
A good caption goes with a cool food photo like red wine goes with beef. If you want to make your photos pop, you’ll want to add a caption that allows you to share your passion for great food.
Breakfast and Brunch Captions
Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you’re not a morning person, then brunch might suit you better. Whatever the case may be, you’ll want to share your day-starting meals with the people of Instagram.
If you need cool caption ideas, here are some that you can use:
- “Breakfast shared with friends is happiness tasted and time well spent.”
- “My breakfast is like my body… I just have it without thinking.”
- “Eat some breakfast then change the world.”
- “Spread love as thick as you would Nutella.”
- “Eating breakfast is a nice way of saying thank you to your body.”
- “Brunch without champagne is just a sad breakfast.”
- “Brunch: the socially acceptable excuse for day drinking.”
- “Brunch is breakfast without an alarm.”
Breakfast might be the most important meal of the day, but to many, lunch is the most enjoyable one. Whether you’re having it alone or sharing it with friends or family, there’s no doubt that it can be a perfect break from a busy day.
There are also so many different thing that you can have for lunch. From making meals yourself to visiting the best restaurants in town, variety definitely isn’t an issue.
If you want to share your best lunches with people online, here are some captions that you can use:
- “I cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.”
- “You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach.”
- “Despite what psychologists will tell you, it’s totally OK to replace love with food.”
- “I believe in stopping work and eating lunch.”
- “When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch.”
- “Count the memories not the calories.”
- “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.”
- “Everyone who says that money can’t buy happiness has clearly never had this lunch.”
After the day is done and the stress has melted away, you can enjoy the final meal of your day. Many people say that you should eat as little for dinner as possible, but how to do it when there are so many delicious meals to choose from?
A good dinner is a perfect conclusion to your day. If you’ve worked hard to prepare it or visited a nice place that offers some creative meals, you should let people know about it.
Here are some quotes and captions that go perfectly with a nice dinner:
- “Dinner is where the magic happens in the kitchen.”
- “Dinner alone is one of life’s pleasures.” – Laurie Colwin
- “Dinner is to a day what dessert is to dinner.” – Michael Dorris
- “After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.” – Oscar Wilde
There’s no talking about food without mentioning the dessert. If you have a sweet tooth, like many people do, you should definitely share your favorite desserts with the world. Even those who are not fond of food pictures won’t be able to look away from a nice dessert.
- “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.”
- “Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.”
- “I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert.” – Jason Love
- “A party without cake is just a meeting.”
- “Relationship status: just had a third helping of doughnuts.” – Keith Wynn
The Final Word
If you enjoy posting on social media as much as you enjoy a good meal, these captions can definitely spice up your posts a bit. No matter what meal you’re having, there’s always a caption that can accompany the photo perfectly.
There are a ton of creative food captions to choose from, so you can express the way you feel about each meal you’re having. There’s no doubt that people who like seeing your food photos will love reading a good caption that goes with each of them.