If you own a Google Pixel or Pixel XL, you may want to how to print documents from Pixel and Pixel XL. We’ll also explain below how to print images, PDF files to a wireless printer, from a Pixel and Pixel XL. All you need to do make the Google Pixel and Pixel XL wirelessly print is download the correct driver plugin on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
With that printing plugin downloaded, you can quickly and easily start printing with your Pixel and Pixel XL smartphone. Below is a guide on how to print documents on Google Pixel and Pixel XL for WiFi printing.
How To Print Documents From Pixel and Pixel XL
For this guide on how to print wirelessly on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL, we’ll setup an Epson printer. But the same guide also works for other printers like a HP, Brother, Lexmark or another printer.
- Turn on the Pixel and Pixel XL
- Select “Apps”
- Select on “Settings”
- Browse for the “Connect and Share” section
- Select the “Printing button”
- Several printers are already installed, if you can’t find your printer select on the plus-symbol at the bottom of the screen
- The Google Play Store will open and you can select your printer brand
- Then go back to the “Printing” section in the Android Settings
- Select on “Epson Print Enabler” to connect Pixel and Pixel XL to a wireless printer (Make sure the printer is turned ON)
- When the printer is found, you can select your wireless printer.
After you have connected the Pixel and Pixel XL to a wireless printer, you can select on the printer and select the different settings used for the wireless printer for the smartphone:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How to print Pixel and Pixel XL email wirelessly
Bring up the email that you want to send to a wireless printer on the Google Pixel and Pixel XL screen. In the top right corner of the screen, select the three-point icon, then select “Print”. If the settings are correct, the print can be started with the button at the bottom of the Google Pixel and Pixel XL. You now know how to install a printer driver on your Google Pixel and Pixel XL for a wireless printer and how to use it.