Samsung Galaxy J2 – How to Change Wallpaper
Many people believe that your Home screen wallpaper says a lot about you. Aside from your Lock screen, your Home screen wallpaper is the first thing that you see when you pick up your phone. A lot of users like changing their wallpapers frequently just to freshen up their phone from time to time.
If you’re among them and are using the Samsung Galaxy J2, there are a few different methods that you can use to change your Home screen and Lock screen wallpaper.
Changing the Wallpaper Directly from the Home Screen
This is one of the easiest ways to change your Home screen wallpaper. Here’s what you need to do:
- Press and hold your finger on any empty area of your Home screen. You will soon see the option to change your wallpaper in the bottom left corner of the screen. Tap on it.
- Select your wallpaper. You can choose one of the default wallpapers that come with the phone or choose one from your own gallery.
There’s a chance that you might be asked to crop your photo before you set it as a wallpaper. If it happens, simply move the markers to make sure that the photo fits your screen well and then set it as your wallpaper.
Changing the Wallpaper from the Settings Menu
Another way of changing your wallpaper Is doing it from the Settings menu. Here’s how you can do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down until you see the Wallpaper tab. Once you open it, you will get the same wallpaper changing screen that you do when you press on an empty area of your Home screen.
- Select the photo you want to use as your wallpaper and confirm it.
Changing the Wallpaper from the Gallery
You can also go to your Gallery and choose one of the pictures as your new wallpaper directly from there. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open the Gallery app.
- Find the picture that you want to set as your new wallpaper and open it.
- Once the image is open, tap on the Menu button, which is represented by three dots.
- Select ‘Set as wallpaper’.
- Choose where you want to set it. You can choose between the Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
- Tap on the ‘Set as wallpaper’ button to confirm.
No matter which way you decide to go, the end result will be the same. Even though these are all convenient options, most people change the wallpaper by following the first method, simply because it’s the easiest one.
The Final Word
Changing the wallpaper on your Samsung Galaxy J2 is very easy and can be done in a few different ways. Tryall three methods described here to see which of them works best for you.
If you’re bored with your current wallpaper, you can browse some of the many websites and apps that offer a wide variety of original wallpaper designs. There are millions of fun and creative wallpapers out there, so there’s no doubt that you’ll be able to find the perfect one.