77 Scary Halloween Captions for Instagram
Whether you call it Halloween, All Hallow’s Eve, or even All Saint’s Eve, it’s definitely the spookiest holiday of the year, and that means that it’s time to start getting ready to scarify your social media game. You’re going to be posting ghoulish pictures and bewitching stories to your Instagram feed, and so it’s not too early to start thinking about what silly, sassy, or awe-inspiring captions and quotes you want to pair with your best photos. Whether you’re planning on being a creepy creature or ghastly ghost, we’ve got the right captions for you.
Everyone likes to be a little bit wicked at Halloween, and if you decide to take that literally and take part in the witching hour, you might want to try one of these on for size.
- Happy Halloween, Witches!
- Don’t be a basic witch.
- Bow down witches.
- Witch way to the candy?
- Be “witching” Halloween.
- You say witch like it’s a bad thing.
- This witch can be bribed with chocolate.
- Witch better have my candy.
- My broomstick broke down, so I’m witch-hiking!
All About Boo!
For captions worthy of a ghostly costume, consider one of the following.
- A boo-tiful night.
- The boo crew.
- I’m here for the boos.
- Keep calm, and say boo.
- My favorite kind of pie is boo-berry.
- Eat, drink, and be scary!
You don’t need to be a Hogwarts graduate to use one of these mystical musings.
- Everything’s better with a little magic.
- It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus.
- This is where the magic happens.
- Magic is something you make.
- There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.
- I put a spell on you.
- I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.
- On a magical mystery tour…
Trick or Treat
Don’t forget the true meaning of Halloween: chocolate and sugar.
- Tricks & Treats
- Mischief managed.
- Trick or Treat Yo’self!
- Oh! I’m so sorry – I thought that was your costume.
- Come as you aren’t.
- Carvin’ out good times.
- Extreme makeover.
- Where do ghosts like to trick-or-treat? Dead ends!
Get into the Halloween spirit (or spirits).
- Something wicked this way comes.
- Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble.
- Straight Outta Coffin.
- Ghouls just wanna have fun!
- Demons are a ghouls best friend.
- Creature feature
- Bugs and hisses
- The ghostess with the mostest.
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Caution! Black cat crossing.
- Enter at your own RISK.
- Creepin’ it Real!
- A-haunting we will go.
- Eat, drink, and be scary!
- If you’ve got it, haunt it.
- Fright Night
- Chills & Thrills
- Let’s get spooky!
- Too cute to spook.
- Stay spooky!
- It’s a full moon tonight – that’s when all the weirdos come out.
Don’t forget everyone’s favorite festive season – the perfect backdrop for a scary night.
- Pumpkin, spice, and everything nice.
- A harvest of memories.
- A festival of colors.
- Fall into autumn.
- Fall into Fall.
- Cutest pumpkin in the patch.
- Falling for Fall.
- Flavors of Fall.
- Autumn delight.
- Fall into fun!
- Shades of autumn.
- Sweater weather
Consider borrowing some amusing anecdotes from the funny and the profound.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. – Erma Bombeck
- On Halloween, the parents sent their kids out looking like me. – Rodney Dangerfield
- Halloween is huge in my house, and we really get into the “spirits” of things. – Dee Snider
- Where there is no imagination, there is no horror. – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls. – George Carlin
- Probably the scariest thing about cemeteries is that music they play in your head when you drive by one. – Demetri Martin
- Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. – Mason Cooley
- October, tuck tiny candy bars in my pockets and carve my smile into a thousand pumpkins. – Rainbow Rowell
- Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and caldron bubble. – Shakespeare
Prepare now to make your favorite scary holiday an Instagram success. Got any great suggestions for Instagram quotes? Share them with us below!