All fans of Harry Potter books as well as films know for sure that this isn’t just an inspiring story of a boy who was a wizard. What exactly is the story about? J. K. Rowling as the author of this literal masterpiece has touched such important topics as love, friendship, and family relationships. An unusual series of books about Harry Potter is rightly considered to be the source of wisdom!
“Harry Potter” is the book for both children and adults! Some people believe that Harry Potter love story is aimed to entertain. What a mistake! The story teaches us to be true friends and good parents, love unconditionally and strive for our friends, family, and beloved ones. You have a chance to recall the best Harry Potter love quotes and sayings one more time!
Romantic Harry Potter Love Quotes
It’s really interesting to dive deep into the mysterious world of wizards and witches! Magic wands, strange spells, and unusual creatures aren’t the only things, attracting the attention of all “Harry Potter” readers. The true essence of love is hidden in this world! Romance fulfills all seven books, revealing the most unexpected sides of love. Love is the thing which inspires everybody, makes all people move on despite all problems and difficulties. “Harry Potter” love story is surely one of the most romantic stories in the whole literal and movie world! That’s why love quotes from “Harry Potter” are so popular nowadays. Deep and touching they can be used for different purposes. Do you want to come up with the perfect wedding toast for your friends? Are you thinking about the most sensitive vows for your wedding? Do you want to express your feelings? With romantic love quotes below you’ll find the best answers for all these and many other questions.
- When you have seen as much life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love. – Professor Slughorn (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince)
- The ones that love us never really leave us. – Sirius Black (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
- “After all this time?” “Always,” said Snape. – J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
- What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I think! All these scars show is that my husband is brave! — Fleur Delacour (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
- You are protected, in short, by your ability to love! — Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
- We can’t choose our fate, but we can choose others. Be careful in knowing that. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
- And he knew that at that moment, they understood each other perfectly, and when he told her what he was going to do now, she would not say ‘be careful’ or ‘don’t do it’, but she would accept his decision because she would not have expected anything less of him. – J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
- It is impossible to manufacture or imitate love. – Professor Slughorn (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
- I never really gave up on you. – Ginny Weasley (Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince)
- Oh, to be young and to feel love’s keen sting. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)
Best Harry Potter Quotes about Love and Family
Although the main character of the “Harry Potter” story doesn’t have any loving relatives, the family is the thing which takes the most important place in these books. Love is an integral part of each family. Family and love are two inseparable notions! Why has Harry Potter survived? His mother sacrificed her life in order to protect her son. She gave him the greatest and the most powerful ability – the ability to love! The list of events, demonstrating the importance of love and family in the life of each person, can go on endlessly. Why not to see it for yourself with the best Harry Potter quotes and sayings about love and family? Albus Dumbledore along with other outstanding fictional characters will help you to understand even the hardest things!
- Love as powerful as your mother’s for you, leaves it’s own mark. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
- It’s not much, but it’s home. – Ron Weasley (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
- To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
- “Mom?” he whispered. “Dad?” They just looked at him, smiling. And slowly, Harry looked into the faces of the other people in the mirror, and saw other pairs of green eyes like his, other noses like his, even a little old man who looked as though he had Harry’s knobbly knees — Harry was looking at his family, for the first time in his life. – J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
- Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself most plainly when you have need of him. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
- “Makes a diff’rence, havin’ a decent family,” he said. “Me dad was decent. An’ your mum an’ dad were decent. If they’d lived, life woulda bin diff’rent, eh?” “Yeah . . . I s’pose,” said Harry cautiously. Hagrid seemed to be in a very strange mood. “Family,” said Hagrid gloomily. “Whatever yeh say, blood’s important. – J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
- “—right after you’d had your son . . . Remus, I’m sorry—” “I am sorry too,” said Lupin. “Sorry I will never know him . . . but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand. I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life. – J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
- ‘You’ll stay with me?’ ‘Until the very end,’ said James.’ – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- People die every day! Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. He’s still with us, in here. So’s Fred, Remus, Tonks, all of them. They didn’t die in vain. But YOU will! – Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
Famous Harry Potter Quotes on Love and Friendship
Friends and friendship are the driving force of all deeds in the story. Ron, Hermione, and Harry have proved everybody that we’re nobody without strong friendly support. In fact, it’s not some cheesy story about love and friendship, it’s more about bravery, strong spirit and readiness to make sacrifices in order to protect your friends! You have a chance to find out more about friendship and love thanks to Harry Potter and his friends. Famous Harry Potter quotes on love and friendship will always be relevant!
- Books and cleverness. There are more important things —friendship and bravery. – Hermione Granger (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but just as much to stand up to your friends. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)
- And you’ll never know love or friendship and I feel sorry for you. – Harry Potter (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
- We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. – Albus Dumbledore (The Goblet of Fire)
- Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. – Albus Dumbledore (The Goblet of Fire)
- I cared more for your happiness than your knowing the truth, more for your peace of mind than my plan, more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed. In other words, I acted exactly as Voldemort expects we fools who love to act. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
- Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. – Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
- “He must have known I’d want to leave you.” – “No, he must have known you would always want to come back.” – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- But the mere fact that they were still there on either side of him, speaking bracing words of comfort, not shrinking from him as though he were contaminated or dangerous, was worth more than he could ever tell them. – Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
- “No, Harry, you listen,” said Hermione. “We’re coming with you. That was decided months ago — years, really. – Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows