How Do You Change Clock Style On Lock Screen Samsung Note 8
The very first thing you will see when opening your smartphone or your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the lock screen. Almost all smartphones have this kind of feature, but some smartphone user does not know how to use its full potential and doesn’t know that they can manually customize their lock screen and change the full appearance including the wallpaper, widget icons, shortcuts and many more.
Simply go to Settings, and then search the “Lock screen”. Upon clicking it you will see a lot of different features that you may add to your lockscreen to make your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 more presentable. Below are the lists of features you might want to add.
- Dual Clock – this feature shows the exact time of both Local and Time Zones
- Clock Size – by adding this you can easily see the current time when you open your phone, you can change it to make a smaller one or a bigger one for easier look
- Show Date – If you would like to easily see the date, just check the box to enable it
- Camera Shortcut – this feature allows you to unlock camera right away
- Owner Information – this will let you add basic information about you or some twitter handles and a lot more
- Unlock Effect – it denotes that you can change the effect or animation of unlocking your screen
- Additional Info – if you always want to know the updated weather forecast information, activating this on your lock screen helps you to be aware and safe at all times
Steps in Changing the Wallpaper Lock Screen of Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8
If you want to modify the lock screen wallpaper of your Galaxy Note 8, just press then hold on any part of the Galaxy Note 8 Home screen. Edit mode will appear and from that; you can change or add widgets, wallpaper and the whole set up of your lock screen. Just click the Wallpaper and then Lock Screen.
The Galaxy Note 8 has several default option or choices of wallpaper for the lock screen. But the good thing is, you can change it anytime by choosing from your favorite selfie pictures, your loved ones’ photo and even the picture of your adorable pet by clicking “more images”. Once you have already decided on what photo you desire to set as Lock screen Wallpaper, just click the button “Set Wallpaper”. You may add other features that you can choose from the lists mentioned above.