If you want to change the Huawei P9 lock screen to customize it to your liking, there are several different ways that you can do this. Since the Huawei P9 lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone, it’s a good idea to add different widgets and icons to the lock screen to make the Huawei P9 more usable and to make it feel a bit more like your own. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the Huawei P9, as well.
Just go to the Settings section, and browse for the Lock screen option. You’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the Huawei P9.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory; if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lock screen, in case the phone gets lost
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation; we prefer watercolor
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lock screen.
How to change Huawei P9 Lock screen Wallpaper
Like the Huawei P8, the process is similar to change the Huawei P9 wallpaper. All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change home screen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on Wallpaper, then select Lock screen.
By default, the Huawei P9 has several different wallpaper options for the lock screen, but you can always select More Images and select from any image that you have taken on your Huawei P9. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.