How To Change LG G4 Lock Screen
If you want to change the LG G4 lockscreen to customize it to your liking, there are several different ways that you can do this. Since the LG G4 lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone, it’s a good idea to add different widgets and icons to the lockscreen to make the LG G4 more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the LG G4 as well.
Just go to the settings section, and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the LG G4.
- How to fix LG G4 that won’t turn on after charging
- How to fix LG G4 back button not working
- How to change LG G4 lock screen
- How to turn off LG G4 camera shutter sound
- How to turn off clicking sound on LG G4
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG smartphone.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory, if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lockscreen.
How to change LG G4 Lock screen Wallpaper
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
Like the LG G3, the process is similar to change the LG G4 wallpaper. All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change homescreen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default the LG G4 has several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your LG G4. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4