For those that have just started using the Android operating system and want to know how to close and switch apps on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, we’ll explain below. Samsung has changed the way to close and change apps and now it’s even simpler to get from one app to another.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to turn off background apps on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to turn off and on data on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to turn delete Internet browser history on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
If you want to quickly switch between Twitter and Facebook, or just look at all the apps you have open, you’ll want to use the new soft key on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. The following is a guide on how to close and switch apps on the Galaxy S6.
How To Close And Change Apps on the Galaxy S6:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
- To the left of the home screen, tap the soft key below the screen.
- Select the app you want from the select of all the open apps.
- You can thumbnail to the right or left to close an application that you don’t want to use anymore.
Once you get to this screen on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, you can also see the memory use of each open app. This will allow you to see which apps are using a lot of memory and close all running apps by tapping the buttons on the bottom left and right.