Not everyone appreciates needing to see everything on such a tiny screen when they’re using a phone. Sometimes people just prefer to be able to see everything on a decently sized screen. If you want to know how to connect a Samsung Galaxy S7 to a TV, this guide will help you do that easily. The entire process to connect your Galaxy S7 to a TV is not hard with the correct equipment, though that equipment can get a bit expensive.
The following will provide two different methods to connect your Galaxy S7 to a TV. You can connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 to a TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect a Galaxy S7 to a TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your TV.
Connect a Samsung Galaxy S7 To a TV: Wireless Connection
To connect a Samsung Galaxy S7 to a TV with a wireless connection, simply follow the 3 easy steps below.
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub  and connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable. If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings and then access Screen Mirroring
Connect a Samsung Galaxy S7 To a TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5 easy steps, you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your TV.
- Purchase an MHL adapter  that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter into a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable  to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter  would help allow for the Galaxy S7 to play on your TV.
Once you have everything set up, you’ll be able to see everything on your phone screen on your television, so you won’t need to watch everything on a screen the size of your hand.