The recent release of the HTC One M9 has been a big success and some have called it one of the best smartphones of 2015. One issue that some are dealing with is the HTC One M9 slow WiFi problems. Some examples of slow WiFi on the HTC One M9 is when you either connect to the Internet or use apps like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram or Snapchat and some pictures icons look gray, some don’t even come up at all or take forever to load. Other people that own the HTC One M9 have reported when they use Google Now, the screen gets stuck on “Recognizing…” and comes up with “Can’t reach Google at the moment.”
For those interested in getting the most out of your HTC smartphone, then make sure to check out HTC’s wireless charging pad , the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband , and the Mophie external battery pack  for the ultimate experience with your HTC smartphone.
- How to use HTC One M9 as a Mobile hotspot 
- How to fix HTC One M9 not staying connected to Wi-Fi 
- How to fix Internet lag on HTC One M9 
- Guide for Wi-Fi printing on HTC One M9 
The most common reason why the HTC One M9 WiFi connection is slow is because of a weak WiFi signal that can’t connect to the Internet. But when the WiFi signal is strong and the WiFi is still slow, this can be a big problem and we’ll help fix it. The following are some suggestions on how to fix HTC One M9 WiFi problem.
How to HTC One M9 slow WiFi problems:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Factory Reset HTC One M9
- “Forgetting” your Wifi Network and Reconnecting
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Switching from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Changing the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Adjusting the Modem/Router Security Settings and even Disabling Security
- Calling your ISP and upgrading to a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
Generally, the above solutions will fix the slow WiFi problems on the HTC One M9. If for any reason the HTC One M9 WiFi is still acting slow, try performing a“wipe cache partition” to fix the WiFi issue. A cache partition deletes no data from the HTC One M9. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear HTC One M9 phone cache .
How to fix slow wifi on HTC One M9:
- Turn off the HTC One M9
- At the same time, hold the power off, volume up and the home button
- After a few seconds, the HTC One M9 will vibrate once and the recovery mode is started
- Search for the entry called “wipe cache partition” and start it
- After a few minutes the process is complete and you can restart the HTC One M9 with “reboot system now”