How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Power Button
For those that have damaged the power button on the Galaxy S6, there is a way to fix this issue. It can be frustrating when you press the power button on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge and nothing happens.
If your Samsung Galaxy S5 power button is broken, there is a way to repair the power button to make the Galaxy S6 as good as new. The following are step by step instructions on how to fix a Samsung Galaxy S6 power button.
- #00 Phillips Screwdriver
- Pry Tool
- Replacement Power Button Flex Cable
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S6 Power Button:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S6
- Remove the back cover of the Galaxy S6
- Remove the home button assembly and disconnect all cables that connect the screen to the rear housing of the Galaxy S6
- Remove all small screws on the front of the rear housing
- Release clips on the front and back of the rear housing
- Then remove the headphone jack.
- Now replace the power button flex cable on the rear housing
After all the above steps have been completed, you can now reassemble the Samsung Galaxy S6 using the instructions above in reverse order. After the smartphone has been put back together, then you should have fixed your Samsung Galaxy S6 power button.