How To Fix Slow Internet Lag On Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Some owners have the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 have been complaining about a slow Internet lag or web pages won’t load on on the Note 5. This issues is even happening to some when using apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and YouTube.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use Galaxy Note 5 as a Mobile hotspot
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 slow Wi-Fi problem
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 not staying connected to Wi-Fi
- Guide for Wi-Fi printing on Galaxy Note 5
There could be several different reasons that the Galaxy Note 5 Internet connection is slow and pages not loading. Before we explain the different ways to fix a weak Internet connection on the Samsung Note 5, below are some reasons why this problem is occurring on your smartphone.
Common reasons why Galaxy Note 5 Internet is being slow:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Poor signal or low signal strength.
- Poor Wi-Fi network.
- Website is under heavy load or too many users accessing the website.
- Network congestion or too many users of the network.
- Apps running in the background.
- Device memory is low.
- Internet cache is corrupted or full.
- Update the Galaxy Note 5 firmware.
- Outdated browser software or browser software requires update.
- Exceeded data speed limit or speed reduction is reached.
Any of the reason above can cause for a slow Internet connection on the Galaxy Note 5. After you have checked to see what is cause of the problem is behind the weak data connection, and you still can’t figure out how to fix the bad Internet problem, follow the instructions below on how to fix the Samsung Note 5 slow Internet issue.
If none of the above methods help solve the slow Internet connection on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, check to see if there is malware on the phone. You can download a free anti-virus app from the Google Play Store. It’s recommended to download a malware app that has good reviews and feedbacks to get the best results to help fix the weak Internet problem on your Galaxy Note 5.
If something was detected during the malware scan, try clearing the cache and data on your Note 5. If the problem continues after that, perform a factory reset on the Galaxy Note 5 to bring back everything to default. It’s important to note that before you go to factory reset a Note 5, you should back up all files and information to prevent any data from being lost.
In most cases, the above method will help solve the slow Internet problem on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. But if for some reason the Note 5 Interent is still slow, completing a“wipe cache partition” should fix this problem. This method deletes no data from the Samsung Note 5. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear Galaxy Note 5 phone cache.
Make sure WiFi is turned off on Galaxy Note 5
It’s very common that your Galaxy Note 5 is still connected to a weak WiFi signal, and you should you check to make sure the WiFi disabled or turned OFF. The following will take you to the Wi-Fi settings of the Note 5:
- Turn on the Samsung Note 5.
- Select on Menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Touch the ON/OFF slider next to Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi OFF.
Get Technical Support
For those that have done everything they can to fix the slow Internet connection on the Galaxy Note 5, it’s suggested to take the smartphone back to the store or to a shop where it can be physically checked for any damaged. If proven defective by a technician, a replacement unit may be provided for you of it could be repaired.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5