How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, and you have a problem with your smartphone being unresponsive and sometimes not acting like normal, it’s recommend to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. When you complete a hard reset on the Samsung Note 5, it’ll reset the smartphone and set it back to default settings like it just came out of the box brand new. Below we’ll explain how you can hard reset the Samsung Note 5.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
Recommended: How to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Samsung Note 5.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and select on Settings.
- Select Backup & Reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- Turn off the Samsung Note 5.
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.