How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
If your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function like normal, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the Galaxy S6 Edge back to the factory default mode. Also read, how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge:
- Turn off the Galaxy S6 Edge
- Press and hold the following buttons at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset A Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Method 2:
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 Edge
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.