Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus smartphones are currently Samsung’s latest flagships. Equipped with the coolest features you can find on a Samsung phone, they can only take up as many third-party apps from the Play Store as you want. But for you to enjoy a fully flexible experience, you should know how to move app icons on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus and how to rearrange all those icons that can easily suffocate your Home screen and App drawer.
To make your life easier, these devices feature various options on this chapter. For instance, if you want to add some new apps or icons on the Home screen and then to adjust whatever you have on that screen, you just need to follow these steps.
How To Move App Icons On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Go to the Home screen;
- Press and hold down on its wallpaper;
- Wait for the Edit screen to launch;
- Select Widgets;
- Tap on the widget you would like to add to the Home screen;
- Once the widget appeared on the Home screen, you can tap and hold it if you want to customize its settings, move it around or even delete it;
- Repeat the steps if you want to bring new widgets on the main screen.
Now, if you want to move and rearrange app icons from your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, you can also:
- Navigate until you find the location of the app you are planning to bring to the Home screen;
- Press and hold that app until it becomes selected;
- Without releasing the app, start dragging it around;
- Let go of the selection when you have reached the desired destination on the Home screen.
As suggested, your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus smartphone is very easy to organize. Now you know how to move widgets and app icons, but there’s a lot more you can learn. Stay tuned for other tutorials just as useful!