How To Print From Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus are an amazing smartphone to have and have some really cool features. Now most of us aren’t familiar with how to print from a smartphone so here is a simple tutorial. You can use it to print emails, images, PDF and word documents with the help of your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus and a wireless printer.
Now all you need to do is follow these instructions and know the name of the printer from its case or shipping box. You will need it to install the correct plugin for that particular printer.
Here are a list of simple steps you need to follow to print using Wi-Fi and a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus:
Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus Wi-Fi Printing Guide
For this tutorial, we will use an Epson printer, but you can use any Wi-Fi enabled printer for good effect like the HP ones, Brother or any other simply. So the steps are:
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus
- Tap on All Apps
- Tap Settings
- Browse the settings menu for “Connect and Share” option and tap on it
- Tap on the Printing icon
- Here you will see all the printers that come pre-installed with the smartphone. Select your appropriate model, and we are good to go. If you can’t find the exact model on your Galaxy S8, then tap the plus sign at the bottom of the menu.
- Google Play store will open and here you can select your printer. If it is not there, it is not supported, but nobody has had problems not locating their wireless printer until now so you will find it.
- Now go back to the “printing” section, and your printer will now be present on the list
- Tap on your printer’s icon to connect your Galaxy S8 to the wireless printer. You have to be 100% sure that the printer is in ON position
- Now that the printer is connected to the smartphone, you can browse through different options available. You can choose the ones that you require in your print form. You can change the print quality, layout and print double sides on each page.
How to Print Galaxy S8 emails wirelessly
Now first you need to do is follow the steps given above. If you have done it already and the printer is connected, you don’t need to do it again. So, to print an email, open it and select the three-point icon on the top right of the email. Now tap “Print” from the resulting options.
If you have followed all the instructions correctly and the printer is connected to the Galaxy S8, it will start printing by pressing the button at the bottom of the phone. Now you understand how to install a wireless printer on Samsung Galaxy S8 and use it to print your emails.