How To Record Videos In Slow Motion On Galaxy S6
Both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge have one of the best cameras on any smartphone in 2015. With that camera you can also record videos in slow motion settings. This Slow Motion function on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge makes it possible to record rapid movements and reproduce them slowly in your video. This is possible by the rapid uptake of several video images, due to the processing power of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to change languages on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to turn on and off Automatic app updates on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to block calls on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
For those that want to know how to record videos in slow motion on the Galaxy S6, follow the interactions below:
How To Record Videos in Slow Motion on Galaxy S6
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- Go to the Camera app
- With the live camera image showing, select on the “Mode” button
- A list of different camera options will show up, select “Slow-motion” Mode
Now when ever you go to take a video on the Samsung Galaxy S6, the video will automatically start recording in slow motion. Via the Settings options, you can set how slow or “fast” the slow motion should be.
- x1/2 (slow motion effect is lowest)
- x1/4 (slow motion medium)
- x1/8 (slow motion effect is best)
It’s recommend to set the video camera speed on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge to x1 / 8, because with this setting you will have the best slow motion effect.