How To Recover Deleted Photos On Samsung Note 5
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been called by some as one of the best smartphones of 2015/2016. For those that have many images stored on your Galaxy Note 5, you may want to know how to recover deleted images on your Samsung Note 5. Below we’ll explain several different options on how to undo photos you have deleted on your Note 5.
You can use different software recovery tools to help get back your deleted pictures on the Galaxy Note 5. These tools also are great for recovering different files like videos or text messages. Two great tools you can use to recover deleted photos on the Samsung Note 5 are Dr Fone for Android, and Android Data Recovery. Both of these tools are easy to use and support most files in addition to pictures.
- How to turn ON/OFF autocorrect with Note 5
- How to block calls on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 back button not working
- How to use Note 5 as a mobile hotspot
- How to bypass lock screen on Note 5
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How To Recover Deleted Photos On Galaxy Note 5
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
Before you go to recover the deleted photos on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, make sure to turn off WiFi and Data or just put the Samsung Galaxy Note into airplane mode. The reason for this is because it’ll prevent you from overwriting or writing on top of the deleted files. Now it’s time to download the file recovery software to get back any files that you have deleted by mistake on your Galaxy Note 5.
How to Restore Deleted Photos from Android
- Download Dr Fone for Android
- Install the software on your Windows PC
- Launch the program and follow the directions
At the software has be opened, you will need to connect the Note 5 to a PC using a USB cable. You’ll need to have USB Debugging enabled, which is in the developer optionsmenu. To learn how to get your Galaxy Note 5 into developer mode, read this guide: How to enable Developer Mode.
Once you get the Samsung Note 5 into developer mode, you’ll see at the end of the settings there is an option to enable USB Debugging. You’ll see a notification at the bottom of the Dr. Fone program saying that USB Debugging is enabled and open. Then just follow the on screen instructions and select the files you want to recover on your Galaxy Note 5.
After the process has been completed by the Dr Fone software, you’ll be able to select all files you want to recover and then just select the “Recover” button to get your deleted files back on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Hopefully after using Dr Fone or the Android Data Recovery tool you will be able to restore your deleted images.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5