How To Set, Edit And Delete Alarm Clock On Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge
At one point or another, there comes a time where you want to use the Samsung Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge Alarm clock feature. The Galaxy S6 Alarm clock does a great job to wake you up or remind you of important events. You can also use the clock as a stopwatch to keep track of time while on a run. The alarm clock on the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge has a great snooze feature that is great to have especially if the hotel you’re staying at while traveling doesn’t have an alarm clock. This guide will teach you how to set, edit and delete the alarm clock app with it’s built in widget and easily use the snooze feature on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use blocking mode on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to create custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to use custom music for alarm on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
To create a new alarm touch Apps > Clock > Create. Set the options below to your desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Snooze: Touch the toggle to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and swipe the red “X” in any direction to turn OFF an alarm.
Setting the Snooze Feature
For those that want to turn on the Galaxy S6 Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
If you want to delete an alarm on the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge, just go to the alarm menu. Then touch and hold the alarm you want to delete and touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use touch the “Clock.”
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge