For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know how to use the Alarm clock feature. The Galaxy S7 Alarm clock does a great job to wake you up or remind you of important events. You can also use the clock as a stopwatch to keep track of time while on a run. The alarm clock on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge has a great snooze feature that is great to have especially if the hotel you’re staying at while traveling doesn’t have an alarm clock.
This guide will teach you how to set, edit and delete the alarm clock app with it’s built in widget and easily use the snooze feature on your Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7
- How to create folders on Galaxy S7
- How to use Galaxy S7 as a flashlight
- How to fix Galaxy S7 overheating issue
- How to fix Galaxy S7 freezing and crashing
To create a new alarm touch Apps > Clock > Create. Set the options below to your desired settings.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Snooze: Touch the toggle to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to set an Alarm Clock on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
Setting the Snooze FeatureFor those that want to turn on the Galaxy S7 Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
If you want to delete an alarm on the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge, just go to the alarm menu. Then touch and hold the alarm you want to delete and touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use touch the “Clock.”
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to delete an Alarm Clock on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix WiFi problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix slow Internet speed on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix black screen problem on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that gets hot