How To Set Wake Up Alarm On OnePlus 5
If you want to be a productive individual, a great tool to help you with that is an alarm clock. It helps you maintain a regular schedule, a normal sleeping pattern and also helps you remember important meetings and events. Since all of the smartphones nowadays have an Alarm Clock feature on it, your OnePlus 5 isn’t an exception. Instead of buying a bulky alarm clock for your house, you can use your OnePlus 5 to serves as the great productivity tool an alarm clock is.
In this article, you will know how to configure the Alarm Clock app on your OnePlus 5 and set is a widget so you can easily access its features.
Creating an alarm reminder is easy. First, go to your App screen, then press the Clock option. Once you’re inside the Clock option, tap on the Create button. Below are the options you can configure according to your preferences.
- Time: Tap on the up and down button to look for the time you want your alarm to activate. Toggle the AM/PM option to set it to your chosen time
- Repeat: To choose what days the alarm will repeat, tap them. Tick on the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on your chosen days weekly
- Type: Choose the manner how your alarm would be activated (Vibration, Sound, or Vibration and Sound)
- Tone: Choose the sound you want to be played when the alarm activates
- Volume: Slide it in a leftward or a rightward motion to choose your chosen volume
- Snooze: Toggle the Snooze option to enable or disable it. To adjust the intervals between the snoozes, press on INTERVAL then pick your desired manner (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times)
- Name: Create a name for the alarm you created. For example, if the alarm is set to wake you up, you can type in “Wake Up (Your Name)!” on that field. It’ll appear once the alarm is activated
Editing the Snooze Feature
If you want to activate the Snooze feature of your OnePlus 5 once the alarm is activated, tap then swipe the yellow “ZZ” symbol in any direction. Before doing this, it must be set first in your alarm settings.
Removing an Alarm
Removing an alarm is easy. To do this, head on to your Alarm Menu. Long press the alarm you want to be removed then press Delete. If you’re planning to use the alarm for future purposes, all you need to do is to press that alarm then tap OFF.