How To Turn ON And OFF Preview Message On OnePlus 5
Seeing newly received messages is very easy with the feature of OnePlus 5 called the Lock Screen Preview Message. This feature allows you to peek on quickly with the messages you recently received on the lock screen. But the Lock Screen Preview Message is not always helpful especially when it comes to privacy. By the time that someone is holding your phone, they will be able to see the message on the lock screen which is what we don’t want.
So, if you are decided on turning the Lock Screen Message Preview on the OnePlus 5 off, there is one easy way to do that. Just follow the steps below to learn the process of turning this feature on and off on the OnePlus 5 lock screen:
How to Enable or Disable Message Preview:
- Switch on the smartphone
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner which is the Menu and tap Settings.
- Scroll through until you see the Applications and click on the Messaging
- Choose and tap Notifications
- Browse for the Preview Message
- You’ll then see the “Lock Screen” and the “Status Bar boxes”
- Uncheck the applications if you do not prefer to see them on the lock screen preview message
There are many features of the OnePlus 5 that make using it more convenient at the expense of security. This feature will help a lot in keeping the messages and notifications hidden.
Once you are done on doing the steps and guidelines we gave you, you are now safe from others having to read your private messages. Also, you won’t be getting any more notifications on the applications you unchecked.