Having a smartphone is a great way to watch TV shows, movies, or other video content – but what if you want to see your content on a big screen? Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to mirror your Galaxy J7 smartphone’s screen to a TV set! There are several different ways that you can mirror your Galaxy J7 smartphone’s screen onto a TV. In this article, I’ll show you two different ways to mirror your Galaxy J7 smartphone to a TV set.
Connect Galaxy J7 to TV via a hard-wired connection
With this method, you can just plug your phone into the TV via an adapter, and whatever is shown on the Galaxy J7 screen will also display on the TV.
- Purchase a MHL adapter  that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Connect the Galaxy J7 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter into a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable  to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, the addition of a HDMI to composite adapter  would allow you to mirror the Galaxy J7 to your TV.
Connect Galaxy J7 to TV via a wireless connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub .
- Connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy J7 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub and can just directly mirror the phone to the TV since they already know how to work together.
Have any other suggestions on mirroring a Galaxy J7 smartphone to a TV? Share them with us in the comments!