For those of you who don’t want to record history on your browser and not allow search engines and other services to note down your preferences, “Incognito Mode” on the Google Chrome app is a good place to start on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus.
When you are using this mode on your browser, nothing your view or do on the browser will be saved by Google. All the passwords, logins, and form data will not be saved.
Think of this mode like a Killswitch that stops all permanent memory on the browser while you are using it. But, you must understand that cookies are still saved on your device even in the incognito tab.
How to turn ON Incognito Mode on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- Turn on you Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus
- Run Chrome from home menu or apps list
- At the top right hand corner select the 3-dot icon that will open a menu
- Select open an incognito window option
- This new window of Chrome will not remember anything you do on it
Most of the browsers today support an icognito mode. The Dolphin Zero is a good alternative browser to Chrome that supports this feature. The Opera Mini is also another browser that can enable browser wide privacy that can be enabled by you.