Both the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge come with the S Note app already pre-installed on the smartphone. The Samsung S Note app allows for users to quickly and conveniently takes both handwritten and typed notes on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. One cool new feature about the Galaxy S7 S Note is that you can now sync these notes with Evernote.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S7 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality headset and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to delete Internet browser history on Galaxy S7
- How to put Galaxy S7 in silent priority mode
- How to use blocking mode on Galaxy S7
How to type or draw notes in S Note
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
If you want to use the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to create a new note in S Note, a Pen tool will show up in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Also, the way you can switch between free hand writing and typed notes is by just selecting either next to the pen tool or expand the pen tool menu and select the type of writing utensil, color, and more. It’s important to note that some of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge writing tools have thicker tips than others.
The S Note on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge comes with undo and redo actions that can be found at the top of the screen. Select on the menu button in the upper right hand corner to perform even more actions. This is where you’ll go when you want to add a page to your note. You can also share your notes from this menu.
How to change templates and access more options in S Note
The Galaxy S7 S Note app comes with many different templates that include checklists, meeting agenda notes, blank sheets, and option options. When you launch S Note for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a default template. You can always change it later, but this is the template S Note will default to for new notes when using your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
In addition, to get more options on a page, just select the menu button. These options will even allow you to record a sketch, magnify notes, and way more cool things.
- How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix WiFi problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix slow Internet speed on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix black screen problem on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that gets hot