How To Use Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge As A Flashlight
During the time that you own a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, you will need to use the Galaxy S6 flashlight to help you out in a dark situation. Even though the Galaxy S6 Edge flashlight is not LED Maglight replacement in anyway, the Samsung smartphone does a wonderful job providing light in times that it’s to dark.
In the past if you need a flashlight, users needed to download a flashlight app from the Google Play Store to turn on flashlight for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Now users can avoid downloading a Galaxy S6 Edge Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on the Galaxy S6 Edge flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Galaxy S6 Edge with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
This is how to use Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge as a flashlight:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Galaxy S6, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.