For those that want to know how to screen mirror on a Samsung Galaxy Note 7, the following provides two different methods to screen cast your Samsung Note 7 wirelessly or with a hard wire connection to a TV. With the correct tools and software, you can easily screen mirror your Note 7 to a TV.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad , external portable battery pack , Samsung Gear S2  and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband  for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub ; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy Note 7 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung GalaxyNote 7 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter  that is compatible with the Samsung Note 7.
- Connect the Samsung Note 7 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable  to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter  would help allow for the Samsung Note 7 to play on your TV and screen mirror.