Instagram Client For Windows Phone And Desktop
Instagram is one of the most popular apps in the world with over 300 million active users, but the main drawback is that there is no desktop client or Instagram client for windows 7 or 8 phone. But the good news is that there are several different third party applications that are the best Instagram client for windows phone. These Instagram client that have been created by third party groups will allows users to upload photos and mange multiple Instagram accounts. Below are the two best Instagram client for windows 7 and windows 8 phone, in addition as a standard desktop Instagram client.
For those that want to know the best Instagram client for Windows 8 phone, Pixsta is a great options. This third party Instagram client for windows phone is only 2MB and doesn’t need to be run on a different software like Bluestacks. It has many features that allow users to like, view, search and follow people just like the standard Instagram app.
You can download pixta from here (offical download)
Using this Instagram client you can register for a new account, comment on photos, like pictures and follow users. Also the best thing about the Instagram client for windows phone is that you can upload and edit photos directly from InstaPic. Instapic also lets users to use Windows 8 Metro apps and lets you PinPinning users to your home screen so you have to one click away from your favorite Instagram accounts.
Something not in the traditional Instagram app that InstaPic has is the ability to “re-post” images, like a retweet on Twitter. This app is independent of Instagram and can be downloaded from the Windows Store and is one of the best Instagram clients for Windows 7 and Windows 8 smartphone.
Download Link: Instapic for windows 8 click here
How to Install Instagram Client on Windows 7, 8 and10 Computer/PC :
- Download Bluestacks or a Bluestacks alternative emulator
- Make sure that you’ve logged in using your Gmail address, if not, then go to settings > accounts and login with Gmail.
- Go to the home screen in BlueStacks.
- Use the Search button and type “Instagram”.
- Install Instagram using Google Play Store in BlueStacks.
Other Suggested Articles:
- WhatsApp For Desktop Download
- Geometry Dash For Windows And Mac
- Asphalt 8 for PC Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Free Download
- Best Bluestacks Alternative for Windows to Run Apps & Games