The new Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 has a Safe Mode feature that allows users to access the iOS in case you have any troubleshooting issues with your Apple iPhone or iPad in iOS 10, as Safe Mode allows the phone to boot so only the software and programs necessary for the OS are running. It’s important to be able to enable Safe Mode on the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 if any of your apps don’t work correctly or if your iPhone or iPad in iOS 10 keeps restarting, as Safe Mode can be a vital tool for troubleshooting.
The Safe Mode feature on the Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 is a setting that allows iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 owners to uninstall apps and remove bugs securely. Once you enable the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 Safe Mode, you can then uninstall apps without damaging the device. Below we’ll explain how you can turn Safe Mode ON and OFF on your Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10.
- How to fix iPhone that keeps restarting itself 
- iPhone screen won’t turn solution 
- iPhone problems with touch screen solved 
- How to fix iPhone gets hot 
- How to fix iPhone camera not working 
- How to fix iPhone power button not working 
How to turn on Safe Mode on Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10:
- Hold the power and Home buttons until the screen goes black, then remove your finger from the home button while continuing to hold the power button.
- Once you see the Apple logo, hold the volume up button until the springboard loads.
- Rebooting the device as normal will get you out of Safe Mode.
It’s important to note that when the Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 are in Safe Mode, this will disable all third party services and apps until the iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 are out of Safe Mode. This allows you to get into the device quickly, enable or disable whatever you need to, then restart it.
The instructions above should allow you to enter Safe Mode on your Apple iPhone and iPad in iOS 10, so this guide should help when you want to boot iPhone and iPad in iOS 10 into Safe Mode when you’re having troubleshooting issues with individual apps and want to fix issues that relate to apps.