Motorola Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force: How To Put Music On Device
There are owners of the Motorola Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force that will like to know how they can get music for free on their device instead of buying it on iTunes. I’ll explain below how you can download music for free on your Motorola Moto Z2 series.
How to Download Music on Motorola Moto Z2
It’s very simple to put music on your Motorola Moto Z2 series. Follow the tips below to download music on your Motorola device.
- Launch iTunes and make sure you update it to the latest version
- Choose the sound you wish to use on your device. don’t forget the sound will only last 30 seconds
- Create a start and end times for the sound. You can do this by ctrl-clicking on the sound and click on Get Info from the menu that appears
- Make a AAC format of the sound. You can do this by following the similar step in 3 and click on Create AAC version from the menu that appears
- Copy the new converted sound and delete the old one
- Rename the file extension of the sound from “.m4a” to “.m4r”
- Add the new sound to iTunes
- Sync your Motorola device
Setting Ringtone on Moto Z2
- Power on Motorola Moto Z2
- Locate the Dialer app
- Find the contact that you wish to set a ringtone for
- Tap on the icon that looks like a pen
- You can now click on “Ringtone” button.
- A window will show up listing all the sounds on your device
- Search for the sound you wish to use and tap on it
- If you can’t find the sound, tap on the Add option and locate in your Motorola Moto Z2 Play and Moto Z2 Force storage and tap on it.
The tips explained above will make you understand how you can set a specific ringtone for contacts on your Motorola device. While other calls from your contacts and unknown numbers will use the default ringtone, any contact that you set a ringtone for making use of the step above will use their own custom ringtone. Knowing how to do his on your Motorola Moto Z2 series will make it more personal and unique to you. In addition, you won’t need to be checking your Motorola Moto Z2 series everytime you receive a call. Force. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, anytime you receive a call.