New Waze Update Will Tell You Time Delay Because Of Traffic
Waze, the real-time navigation app that shows a live feed of traffic data, based on it’s 50 million driving community has recently go through an upgrade. The Waze updated includes several performance improvements, a new traffic bar, and more.
According to Waze, the new performance of the app on iPhone and iPad will allow for a fluid navigation and faster route selection. The new traffic bar will now give you an estimate on how long you’ll be stuck in traffic and monitor your progress.
You can find the big changes in Waze 3.9.4 in the list below:
- Experience an overall faster Waze: smoother navigation, quicker route selection, and improved re-routing.
- New traffic bar! Know how long you’ll be in a jam, tracking progress as you go.
- Learn which route Waze is taking with ‘Let’s go via’ voice instruction.
- Get a confirmation when sending your ETA: those receiving can instantly reply ‘Got it, thanks’.
- Improved support for U-turns
- General bug fixes
Other new features includes a way to back up your Waze account. That way, if you move to a new phone, you don’t need to worry about loosing your Waze username and points.
Waze 3.9.4 is available for download now on the App Store.