The OnePlus 3 smartphone is a powerful and advanced handset with many sophisticated features. However, as with any new and wonderful gadget, there are sometimes problems with new hardware. One problem that some users report is having issues with the sound. Specific issues include sound problems while talking on the phone, sound problems related to Bluetooth, and volume not being loud enough from the the OnePlus 3 speakers.
In this article I will present some basic troubleshooting techniques that you can use to diagnose and fix sound problems on your OnePlus 3 smartphone. If the audio problems persist after you follow these suggestions, then I suggest contacting your retailer and getting your phone serviced or replaced.
How to fix OnePlus 3 Sound Problems
- Turn off the OnePlus 3, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on and restart the phone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone or the speaker, try cleaning the microphone and speaker with compressed air and check to see if the OnePlus 3 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth interference. Turn off Bluetooth and see if this solves the audio problem on the OnePlus 3.
- Wiping the cache of your smartphone can also solve audio problems, follow this guide on how to wipe the OnePlus 3 cache .
- If all else fails, put your OnePlus 3 into Recovery Mode by powering it off then turning it back on while holding the Power and Volume Down buttons past the Android splash screen until the phone boots into Recovery Mode.
Do you have any suggestions on resolving audio problems on the OnePlus 3? Share them with us in the comment section below!