How to Permanently Delete a PicsArt Account
If you’ve decided to move from PicsArt to another photo editor and you want to delete your account, it’s not going to take up a lot of your time. Sometimes, even if you like certain apps, it can also be useful to try out new ones.
In this article, you’ll find out everything you need to know about deleting your PicsArt account permanently and canceling your subscription on time.
Deleting Your PicsArt Account Forever
Deleting your account is quite a straightforward process, and we’ll explain everything step-by-step here.
- Open the PicsArt app on your device.
- Tap on your PicsArt profile tab.
- Tap on “Edit Profile.”
- Scroll down and tap “Delete Profile.”
- Next, select the reason for deleting your profile, and once more, tap “Delete Profile.”
If you managed to go through all these steps and delete your PicsArt account, the last step is to uninstall the app from your device.
However, in case you have a PicsArt subscription, there are a few additional steps you need to go through. Deleting your PicsArt account permanently becomes possible once you cancel all your subscriptions.
How to Cancel Your PicsArt Subscription?
Canceling your PicsArt subscription must be done through the piscart.com website, Google Play, or Apple Store, as that’s the safest way to cancel subscriptions and delete your account. Here’s how to cancel your account from the official website:
- Go to Picsart.com.
- Log into your PicsArt account.
- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner.
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “Subscriptions.”
- Tap on “Unsubscribe.”
How to Cancel Your PicsArt Subscription on Other Devices?
Users of PicsArt who registered their subscriptions on Google Play and Apple Store will have to use those same platforms to access their profiles in case of subscription cancellation.
If you want to cancel your subscription on Google Play, this is what you need to do:
- Go to Google Play.
- Check if you’re signed into the correct Google Account.
- On the left, click on the “My Subscriptions” option.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and click “Manage Subscription” and “Cancel Subscription.”
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
If you subscribed on an Apple device, here’s what you need to do:
- Open “Settings.”
- Type in your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
If you can’t see these options, go to the App Store, and find “Subscriptions.”
- Tap the subscription for PicsArt and find the “Cancel Subscription” option.
This way, you can be sure that you’ve canceled all your subscriptions, so they won’t unexpectedly renew without your permission.
What Is Device Limitation on PicsArt?
The first time you sign in to your PicsArt account, your device automatically connects to your account, and you’ll be able to add no more than ten different devices. This option is important as it improves your account’s security while syncing all your work.
Why Would You Remove Devices Linked to Your Account?
There’s a lot of reasons for removing linked devices. Usually, you forget how many computers, phones, and tablets you’ve connected and for a new device to get in, others need to be removed from the list.
If you’re selling or giving away one of the devices, it’s crucial to log out of all the apps you’ve been using.
Lastly, if you have lost access to one of your devices or cannot access your app purchases, that’s a sign that you should remove the device and try to reconnect it. Also, if you’re deleting your account, it’s better to remove all devices than to log out manually from every single one of them.
How to Remove Devices Linked to Your Account?
After you cancel your subscription, you can remove all your devices and prepare for account deletion. Here’s how to remove linked devices in a few straightforward steps:
- Open the PicsArt app and open your profile.
- Click on the three dots on top of the screen and find “Settings.”
- Find “Manage Devices” and tap it.
- Now that you see the list of all your devices select the ones you want to unlink.
- Find the “Unlink” option, and click “Confirm.”
- Your device has been removed.
Are You Thinking About Moving to a Similar App?
If you’re looking for another app that might fill in the gap, there’s a myriad of options. We’ll mention two free PicsArt alternatives that you should reconsider trying:
- Canva is one of the biggest platforms for photo editing and design. It offers many templates for users who want to create invitations, posters, and presentations. It has a free version that unlocks its basic features, and it has a great mobile app.
- Stencil is an image creation tool with a simple interface and useful tools for designing social media posts. It has a free version that gives you access to an extensive material library that is more than enough for any beginner.
Do You Want to Stay with PicsArt?
As most social media users need an app to edit their posts, its handy to know your way around them. Whether you’re using PicsArt or any other app, taking a break from it will help you realize if it’s a necessary tool for you or not.
Now that you know how to delete your PicsArt account and cancel all subscriptions successfully, you can try out a new photo-editing platforms. Whenever you decide to come back to PicsArt, you can rejoin via a new account in no time.
Have you been using PicsArt? Did you enjoy using its features and filters?
Let us know in the comments section below!