Catchy Questions to Ask Your Crush
Try picturing this. You’ve finally got the chance to ask your crush out. The last thing you want to happen is to ask something inappropriate, vulgar or too stereotype. Even one word can screw up the whole date.
Of course, you can ask the person you like about his/her favorite color or the last film they’ve seen, but these questions are kind of cheesy, don’t you think?
Who wants to drop the ball next to a person who you are crazy about? That’s why we offer our help. Read through the most interesting, unusual, and funny questions to ask or ideas to talk about with your crush.
Look before you leap and think before you say. These are the ground rules of a successful conversation. Of course, you are free to ask someone you like the first random questions that spring to your mind. But we truly believe that it will better to prepare some kind of drafts. As well as that asking about some deeply personal things on the first date isn’t a good idea.
Take these pieces of advice and use our creative conversation starters which are perfect to get your crush interested in you. Besides, you may like to keep the show going by asking some cute questions from the list below.
If you know that person you like isn’t a fan of small talks, opt for deep questions to ask your crush over text. Moreover, you can write an anonymous text with the question you want.
So, have a quick look at some of the most intriguing and interesting questions you can ask.
The Best Things to Ask Your Crush to Get to Know Them Better
- The Best Things to Ask Your Crush to Get to Know Them Better
- Creative Conversation Starters to Try with Your Crush
- Really Good Questions to Ask your Crush if You Want to Impress Them
- Don’t Miss the Most Interesting Topics to Talk About with Your Crush
- A List of Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text
- Amazingly Cute Questions to Ask Your Crush
- Things to Talk About With UR Crush on The First Date
- Funny Questions to Ask Your Crush Boy: Laughter is A Route to His Heart
- Some Random Questions to Ask Someone You Like
There’s nothing in this world that is more exciting than the time you just start finding out new things about a person you are head over heels in love. The lovey-dovey stage opens you the whole new universe, so make the most of it. Below you will find the best possible things which you may ask your crush to get to know them better.
- Is there anything your parents would be surprised to learn about you?
- Can you tell me what kind of a kid were you?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? If yes, what are the things that can ever make you fall for somebody just after you saw them for the first time?
- Are there any things which you find funny or even super hilarious but most people don’t?
- Have you ever had the tipping point situation which, you can say, changed the course of your life completely?
- If you could have the weirdest pet, what would it be and why?
- If you could choose between being twice as smart or twice as happy, what would be your choice?
- What do you think of flirting? Do you like doing it via texts or in face to face?
- What skill of yours is the one you can call the most impressive one?
- What are your biggest weakness and strength?
- Every family is weird in its own way. What is the oddity of your clan?
- What ice cream do you eat when you feel down?
Creative Conversation Starters to Try with Your Crush
There are people who can easily start and continue any kind of a conversation and there are those who find it hard to even open their mouth in front of others. Yet, next to a person you have a crush on, even the most talkative people can become numb. To avoid awkwardness, you should get prepared what to say in advance. We offer that you try these interesting conversation starters and so-called icebreakers. Your crush won’t remain silent.
- Can you single out anything happened to you that has changed the way you are?
- Hi, have you watched ‘Friends’? If yes, which character you could compare yourself with?
- Did you like cartoons as a kid? What was your favorite one?
- Hello, I am the best secret-keeper. So, say the first thing off the top of your head, what is the craziest thing you’ve seen or done?
- If you had a chance to travel through time, what would you prefer going to the past or future?
- Do you like watching films? Is there a film character you can relate yourself to?
- I’ll make it easy for you: Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Do you use the 5-seconds-rule when it comes to food dropped on the floor?
- If we were told that the earth would be destroyed in 24 hours, whom would you spend this time with?
- What rule do you find ridiculous even though we have to follow it?
- If you woke up one day in your best friend’s body, what would be the first thing you do?
- Answer quickly. What would you prefer living in a big house in the suburbs or in a small apartment somewhere in a big city?
Really Good Questions to Ask your Crush if You Want to Impress Them
Everyone knows how important it is to make the good first impression since it affects the possibility of a romantic relationship to start. The chances are, even if the first impression was far from the successful one, you can make other attempts to win the heart of a person who occupies your thoughts. Yet, it’s better to make everything right from the first time. In case you really want to impress your crush, you just can’t go without these great questions.
- I know you are good at [name whatever they like doing the most]. I wonder if you could you help me with it sometime?
- When it comes to dating, what is your deal breaker?
- Let’s say you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- As far as you your to-do list, what are your priorities? Just curious.
- Can you name just one thing that makes you happy most of all?
- Is there anybody who you find it hard to have a serious conversation with?
- Would you like to become a superhero for one day? What superpowers would you have then?
- If you could choose between being able to read people’s minds or being invisible, what would be your choice?
- How do you see a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Is there anything you can do what other people can’t?
- Imagine you are going on a vacation. Mountains or a sunny beach?
- What was the worst song that stuck in your head for days?
Don’t Miss the Most Interesting Topics to Talk About with Your Crush
Different experts have different opinions on what the best topics to talk about with your crash are. Of course, it all depends on a person he/she is, on a person you are, on a situation and whether a specific topic is appropriate or not. Well, luckily there are some things you can discuss with pretty much everyone. They are not too deep yet interesting enough. Here they are and the possible questions that can be used.
- You may talk about their hobbies. E.g. Is there a hobby of yours which you can spend the whole day on?
- Common Interests: Find out if you have anything in common and bring this topic up. For example, “So, you like camping, ha? I was the best boy scout back in the day and can talk about camping for ages.”
- Events your crush has been to recently: This will show your genuine interest in your loved one’s life. You may ask how everything went and stuff like this.
- Life goals: Nothing brings the two people closer as similar aspirations and desires. Find out if you share the same life goals as your crush.
- Passions, likes and dislikes. For example, what would you choose broccoli or brussels sprout?
- What kind of life experiences has your crush had?
- Funny Things: Not only will this lighten up the conversation, but also bring the two of you closer to each other.
- Music. If you really want to get to know a person you like, ask him/her about their music preferences.
- Books. “What book have you just finished reading?” would be a great topic to talk about.
- Movies and TV shows. This is another great thing to discuss with your crush.
A List of Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush Over Text
Everybody loves when the person they talk to shows genuine interest in what they say. Apart from interesting questions don’t forget to listen to the answers carefully and reply whenever it’s needed.
- How do think is there anything in our lives that we think is cool and progressive, but it can be seen as primitive in one hundred years? And backwards, what about something we have that people who lived 100 years ago couldn’t even imagine would be?
- Is there anything or anyone you could sacrifice your life for?
- Quite a few people stay in toxic relationships. What is the reason for that as for your opinion?
- How often do you tell yourself lies just to avoid bitter truth? What lies is that?
- Do you believe that human consciousness is something more than just electrons flowing through neurons? Is there something beyond the physical processes?
- Though it is quite subjective, but I’d like to know what kind of a life goal do you find the most worthwhile so that a person could dedicate their whole life to it?
- If you were in one room with two people who were arguing, would you try resolving a conflict or leave?
- If we had to play “good-bad cop” scenario, which one would you like to be?
- Do you believe in ‘what goes around comes around’ thing?
- Would you prefer asking just a few close friends to dinner or having a great party with lots of unknown people?
- Have you ever been in a situation when somebody loved you and you didn’t?
- If there was an apocalypse, would it be because of zombies or aliens?
Amazingly Cute Questions to Ask Your Crush
Wanna be smart, funny and cute all at once on your date? Well, we bet you are already, but a bit of additional effort won’t hurt. Read through these cute questions which you can ask your crush so that he/she gets to know all of your best character traits.
- Bet you receive a lot of compliments. What was the best thing people have ever told you as a compliment?
- What would your reaction be, is I told you that I find you very attractive?
- If you could go back in time when you were a kid, what would you tell yourself first?
- Have you ever had a moment you realised that you were in love with your best friend?
- Is there anything in this world that makes you smile even if you have bad times?
- What is your favorite song which you can listen to over and over again?
- If you were given a change to move to your most favorite place on earth, what would it be and whom would you take with you?
- Do you prefer having a deep conversation or a small talk?
- What is your picture of a true friend? Do you have ones?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- Who was your first film character you had a crush on?
- What was the strangest date you have even been to?
Things to Talk About With UR Crush on The First Date
We all have been there. You meet this cool person. You fall in love with them. You finally get your chance to ask them out and say whatever is on your mind. But… There’s nothing there. There’s a monkey playing bongo instead of interesting topics to talk about with your crush. Don’t let this happen. Make your first date memorable and interesting with the help of these ideas for conversations.
- What TV show can you call the greatest TV show of all time?
- If you had to choose between unlimited love or money, what would it be?
- Is there anything you could change about your life now? What is it?
- What is the one thing that you are afraid of the most?
- Is there anything about yourself that you are proud of the most?
- Do you listen to other people pieces of advice? What was the best advice you have ever been given?
- Do you remember how your very first date went?
- What is the sexiest thing in a person?
- Is there anything you spend a lot of money on even if you can do without it?
- If money was no problem, what gift would you like to give to your closest person?
- Is there anything you are superstitious about?
- Who is the first person you call to when you feel sad?
Funny Questions to Ask Your Crush Boy: Laughter is A Route to His Heart
A person with a good sense of humor is considered to be the one with some magical powers. Not only can they cheer up or make you laugh as crazy, but also make a conversation light and interesting. So if you want to win the boy’s heart, make sure you can make him laugh. And here are a few funny questions you can ask your crush boy.
- If any celebrity could become our next president, who do you think would be?
- I’m just wondering, which emoji do you use every time you are flirting with somebody over a text?
- What is your list of famous people whom you would like to date?
- What song would you choose to be the soundtrack if your life was a movie?
- Everyone has their fast food horror stories. What’s yours?
- If coffee was considered as drugs and was illegal, what do you think would its street name be?
- Have you ever had sleepless marathons? What is your record of staying awake?
- Could you live without the internet for a week?
- Imagine you fell in love with somebody who didn’t like you back, what would you do?
- Do you believe that every person has got their own soulmates?
- Do you find tattooed people attractive?
- What is your favorite movie line and why?
Some Random Questions to Ask Someone You Like
Be prepared! Always. Having an ace up your sleeve won’t harm, especially if you are about to meet the person you really like and want to have a conversation with. Just in case save some random questions which you can ask someone you like.
- What would you do if you were next to a person who annoys for no reason?
- What was the most awful job that you have ever had in your life?
- If your house was burning and you could save just one thing from it, what would it be and why?
- What stops people from achieving their dreams most commonly?
- Is there a person who knows you best of all, in other words, inside out?
- How often do you judge people and their deeds?
- What’s your idea of a perfect Friday night? How many people should be there to make it perfect?
- What would you make me do, if I told you that I was ready to do anything?
- Are you afraid of clowns?
- What is the best age to start a family?
- Describe yourself in three adjectives.
- What personality trait do you value most of all in people?